Danish Police takes a shot at Battlefront 2 in "How to avoid Con-Artists" campaign

As part of an awareness campaign, against "Trick-Thievery" (con-artists),  the police or northern Jutland in
Denmark in a Tweet today, took shots at the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 game, when they tweeted out:

"Have you, or someone you know, been victims of Trick-Thievery?
            Or did you just happen to buy Star Wars Battlefront II?
            Then join us here, and avoid being tricked [Link]"

Capture.PNG.d8ac5121035ac3f05bd554ebba464e94.PNG

I find it most amusing that the police has a sense of humor on the topic, along with being pretty "up to speed"
with current event.

I hope it's allowed to post this in the Tech section.

Link:

2 minutes ago, Northstorm said:

As part of an awareness campaign, against "Trick-Thievery" (con-artists),  the police or northern Jutland in
Denmark in a Tweet today, took shots at the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 game, when they tweeted out:

"Have you, or someone you know, been victims of Trick-Thievery?
            Or did you just happen to buy Star Wars Battlefront II?
            Then join us here, and avoid being tricked [Link]"

Capture.PNG.d8ac5121035ac3f05bd554ebba464e94.PNG

I find it most amusing that the police has a sense of humor on the topic, along with being pretty "up to speed"
with current event.

I hope it's allowed to post this in the Tech section.

Link:

I was so hyped about this game and was going to get it, but now im gonna wait until they sort this shit out. EA, even fucking DENMARK is seeing through you

Boycott EA!

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Their social media guy is a Redditor, so he knows how to shitpost and all the best memes. I'm guessing the department allows it because it's probably the most popular police department on social media resulting in good PR. You can't put a price on that.

Daayum shots fired hard holy crap.

Belgium is investigating lootboxes, cops are shitposting about it, damn EA really did mess up this time. The shittrain just keeps going.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Danish police's twitter and facebook is usually on point (and hilarious) 

They also made this:

Basically stating that BF2, CS:GO and DOTA contains purchases ingame, which can become expensive. So talk to your kid about it.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro