Windows 10 network issues

So i don't know if this is the right place to post this on the forums but i'm gonna do it anyway because i don't know how else to fix my issue. So about a month ago i started noticing that while playing back video in a browser so on places like Netflix or YouTube i'd start getting audio desync issues, i've troubleshot a bunch and i've figured out that its not an issue with my headset or my ports but rather my internet connection via ethernet. I have no issues with internet or Wi-Fi speed as can be seen below with the included screenshot of a test i took while writing this. The primary browser i use is Chrome but i've experienced the same problem across different browsers (Edge and Firefox) so this is where my limited IT expertise runs dry and i'd hope that someone on this forum could help me out.

Greetings

-Dutch

8a9ed6eb5e45db4347a7c065bce5a5ff.png

15 minutes ago, Dutchgunner123 said:

So i don't know if this is the right place to post this on the forums but i'm gonna do it anyway because i don't know how else to fix my issue. So about a month ago i started noticing that while playing back video in a browser so on places like Netflix or YouTube i'd start getting audio desync issues, i've troubleshot a bunch and i've figured out that its not an issue with my headset or my ports but rather my internet connection via ethernet. I have no issues with internet or Wi-Fi speed as can be seen below with the included screenshot of a test i took while writing this. The primary browser i use is Chrome but i've experienced the same problem across different browsers (Edge and Firefox) so this is where my limited IT expertise runs dry and i'd hope that someone on this forum could help me out.

Greetings

-Dutch

8a9ed6eb5e45db4347a7c065bce5a5ff.png

what monitor do you have and what resolution are you streaming?

Just now, openthatchest said:

what monitor do you have and what resolution are you streaming?

AOC G2460PF streaming at 1920x1080 with 144hz

13 hours ago, Dutchgunner123 said:

AOC G2460PF streaming at 1920x1080 with 144hz

try netsh  and look for a submenu called heuristis as this has a cmd script called mpp 

mpp=enabled

then check to make sure you have rg6 or better ethernet cable(linus has video about the differences in ethernet cabling bandwidths with signaling pulses lengths usable for each type)