Turning NZXT H440 rear exhaust into intake?

Kameegaming

as title says I am planning to turning the rear exhaust into an intake (with filter) 

I have 3 noctua industrial 3000pwm fans as intake at the front running at around 1400 rpm and a celsius s36 at the top as exhaust, 3 fans. 

to achieve positive air pressure I want to add one more intake, but can only do it at the top rear exhaust corsair af140 mm, is this a bad idea? 

will there be too much turbulence? 

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

itll be fine since theres no cpu air cooler in the between. this was a very common setup with the Corsair 800D that had abysmal airflow, 

It doesn't do much either way. Air coming in will be immediately sucked out by top fans. Rather than add any more fans, adjust speeds so that intake moves more air than exhaust.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

It doesn't do much either way. Air coming in will be immediately sucked out by top fans. Rather than add any more fans, adjust speeds so that intake moves more air than exhaust.

So it will directly supply the radiator, I am fine with that to be honest.

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

Just now, Kameegaming said:

So it will directly supply the radiator, I am fine with that to be honest.

There's literally nothing between it and rad which would be causing anything. Imo you aren't going to see any difference in temps and frankly I doubt you will see difference in dust build-up either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There's literally nothing between it and rad which would be causing anything. Imo you aren't going to see any difference in temps and frankly I doubt you will see difference in dust build-up either.

Well I already have the fan, well I have multiple fans and the filter costs like 3 euros so it's really not much of an investment for trying to achieve slightly better positive air pressure.

13 hours ago, Kameegaming said:

Well I already have the fan, well I have multiple fans and the filter costs like 3 euros so it's really not much of an investment for trying to achieve slightly better positive air pressure.

The only point in aiming for positive airflow is to decrease dust build-up. Unless the rear fan is filtered, flipping it to intake will only pull in more dust.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.