Benq Zowie 2411P, release date, other monitors

Basically, I'm looking for a 144hz (for lol) monitor with decent colour for around £250.

The Zowie 2411P looks perfect due to its colour vibrance and refresh rate, but it appears to not be released yet.

Has anyone used the 2411, have any information on the release date (i.e. been released in other regions and is coming later to the UK this year) or recommendations for a solution to my dilemma?

Why 144hz for LoL ?

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

5 minutes ago, gbergeron said:

Why 144hz for LoL ?

abilties are quite a bit smoother, vs some champions it makes it a little easier to determine where an ability is going (meaning you can dodge it)

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

3 hours ago, gingerninja879 said:

Basically, I'm looking for a 144hz (for lol) monitor with decent colour for around £250.

The Zowie 2411P looks perfect due to its colour vibrance and refresh rate, but it appears to not be released yet.

The panel you are speaking of is really performant but i lacks image quality to an extend that I'm personally getting rid of this screen now. If you want a high refresh rate monitor that is not based on a TN panel around your budget I maybe have something you can look into, a VA panel by Samsung - 'Samsung C24FG70'. It has 144Hz and, as it's typical for VA, really good contrast ratio and decent colors as far as I have seen. I hope this is helpful, Iam aiming for an IPS panel around the same price but 60 Hz btw :)

yeah the samsung one is truly 100hz not 144hz but it have nice colors (if you speak about the quantom dot one) but curved you have to like it. 

otherwise don't ask something that doesn't exist. 144HZ & Good colors today it's 700/800$ minimum and nothing exist under. 

On 16.11.2017 at 7:46 PM, irrelevancyhack said:

yeah the samsung one is truly 100hz not 144hz [...]

I did not know that, thanks for pointing out! Btw, the panel on my 2411Z is also 120 natively instead of 144. Also, you're right, IPS high refresh is expensive.