Handles for case using 200mm fan holes?

fabiorem

Hi. I just signed today in this forum.

I recently changed the top fan of my case, a old HAF922. The case is rusty and recently I had to clean rust from the grills. The top fan was a 200mm one, but there are holes for 120mm fans, so I installed two of them in place of this one. The issue I had with the big one was that the top of the case had become uneven, and the fan was touching it. This is not happening with the smaller ones.

Looking at it I had the idea of putting handles in the case, as it is big and it stays on the floor all the time. Sometimes I have to put it on my desk to check inside and its heavy with all the components, so a handle or two would be good.

I see the 200mm fan four holes are just there, unoccupied.

Do it exist some handle that I can put in these holes? The space between each hole have around 155mm. I can put two handles in each direction.

I searched in google but I didnt found handles big or strong enough for it.

Foto 1350.jpg

Probably not recommended since the case wouldn't have been built to be lifted from there. 

^ What previous user said and place your showing is a weak spot, if you grab from that area it's likely you break something on your case. If you want handles your going have to mod your case from the top and connect them to strongest support brackets. Most cases are designed to be lifted from the bottom.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon