This is not tach related at all.

George_Bud

I don't personally believe this is possible and there is no empirical evidence that I am aware of the exists that this is possible.

And are you being serious about this question? 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

I don't personally believe this is possible and there is no empirical evidence that I am aware of the exists that this is possible.

And are you being serious about this question? 

Yea. I am. I am curious. I interested in all kind of stuff. And this is one of those.

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

TV and your popular psychics use the power of suggestion mixed with "magic" tricks.  It's mostly all an illusion while said psychic puts the person on a psychosis trip through suggestion.  I know psychic abilities are interesting, but there's literally no way to develop them as they contradict the way the brain works.  I, for example, have a not so normal brain due to a form of autism, but even I don't even them in the slightest.

When I was little, if something hit me or I got a bruse, I could put my hand in that place and the feeling of pain would be gone. I can also do that now but not so intenslly. The pain is still there but not very bad, more like a light incomodation.

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

TV and your popular psychics use the power of suggestion mixed with "magic" tricks.  It's mostly all an illusion while said psychic puts the person on a psychosis trip through suggestion.  I know psychic abilities are interesting, but there's literally no way to develop them as they contradict the way the brain works.  I, for example, have a not so normal brain due to a form of autism, but even I don't even them in the slightest.

Or I can control my dreams. I dont know if this is a phychic power but it is nice to do whatever you want in a dream. :)

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

That's called lucid dreaming.  That's more psychological than psychic.

Either way, I just endup flying. That is so awesome. :D 

If you could have any PSI power, what would you have ? 

I will be ok with levitation and telekinesis. 

Just now, kilgore_T said:

a large dose of ayahuasca

What is that ?

Just now, George_Bud said:

What is that ?

its an hallucinogenic brew from south America used by shamans

Just now, kilgore_T said:

its an hallucinogenic brew from south America used by shamans

I am not in America. I am in Europe. Romania to be exact.