Carbide air 240 GPU problems!

I am upgrading my brothers computer for his birthday. One of the things i wanted to upgrade is the case, with the Corsair carbide air 240. But i have seen a lot of complaints that it cant take wider graphic cards.. My brother has a 960 (https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/TURBO-GTX960-OC-4GD5/specifications/) which i think is like 12,1cm wide.. Will it fit? 

you double posted this topic. that is not allowed and if it was an accident just be more careful next time :) 

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

it will fit .

according to corsair as much as 290mm so technically your card will work but it might be snug. 

main system build --> i7-7700K (at 5.0 ghz), MSI Z270 SLI Motherboard, corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4 2666mhz,  costume liquid cooling loop with 360 mm radiator on CPU, GTX 1080 gigabyte windforce OC, 1TB WD drive, 128 gb samsung nvme m.2, EVGA 850 watt semi modular power supply, CM storm stryker case (ya not ideal for costume loop), VIOTEK GN34C 34 inch curved monitor <----

Spoiler

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world."

20 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

you double posted this topic. that is not allowed and if it was an accident just be more careful next time :) 

Definitely looks like a glitch to me, both posts are exactly the same. Mods will merge replies to one thread (*cough @iamdarkyoshi cough*)

@SirFido your card is basically a founders edition card, the GPU will fit no problem

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

38 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

16 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Definitely looks like a glitch to me, both posts are exactly the same. Mods will merge replies to one thread (*cough @iamdarkyoshi cough*)

Threads have been merged. Appears to have just been a forum glitch :)

I've triple posted before on slow internet o.O