Windows 10 Black screen on Installation (Bootable USB)

Amenadiel
Go to solution Solved by Amenadiel,

Problem Solved!

Solution: Remove the GPU & connected the monitor to the motherboard temporarily. :D

I was planning to reformat my old pc so i downloaded windows 10 & created bootable USB. But when i tried to boot the usb drive, it just gives me blackscreen after the blue windows logo. Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried waiting for 20minutes but nothing happen at all, just pure blackscreen. But the usb seems to be running, keyboard & mouse both has light so i don't really have a clue on what's going on.

Has anyone encountered this before? Btw, it's current OS is windows 7 (pirated/cracked version) but im planning to install a genuine windows 10. 

Please let me know anything that might help, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Can you give any Specs on your computer?

Yes, here it is: 

Motherboard: Gigabyte H87M-D3H
CPU: i5-4570
RAM: 8GB G.Skill RipJaws
GPU: GTX 650ti
HDD: 500GB

1 minute ago, ComputerGuy said:

Your specs should run the windows 10 installer with no issues. I would try downloading windows 10 again https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and creating the bootable usb drive again.

That's just exactly what i did, i did it 2x and just blackscreen after the blue windows 10 logo. Really don't have a clue on why such thing happen when i can use bootable usb drive on my new pc. I'm completely mind fcked by windows 10. Guess i should try burning it on CD/DVD instead.

Edited by Amenadiel

48 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

I would next try resetting Bios to defaults

Tried that as well, but still no luck :(

Problem Solved!

Solution: Remove the GPU & connected the monitor to the motherboard temporarily. :D

On 11/15/2017 at 8:10 AM, Amenadiel said:

Problem Solved!

Hi, 

I'm having the same sort of issue with my new build, installing via windows media creation USB but get to stage I get black screen and error code 0xc0000229.

Are you installing legit copy of windows 10 boxed with USB or downloaded? Thinking about sending out to get boxed version.

1 hour ago, Turkmonkie said:

Hi, 

I'm having the same sort of issue with my new build, installing via windows media creation USB but get to stage I get black screen and error code 0xc0000229.

Are you installing legit copy of windows 10 boxed with USB or downloaded? Thinking about sending out to get boxed version.

Yes. I was using a legit copy of windows 10 in a bootable USB created by Media Creation Tool (downladed).
But i don't get any error code. Just after the windows 10 boot logo and it turns black, nothing happens. I fixed it by using the onboard graphics during the installation instead of my video card.