Fan Setup for Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 5

Ok, so at some point in the near future I would like to build a new PC, and the case I have chosen is the Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5, cause it seems like a good case and I like the way it looks. The way I have the component list currently set up is like so:

Intel Core i7 7700k

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo w/ a Noctua NF-f12

G-Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb ram (2400 mhz)

Gigabyte ga-z270x-ultra gaming motherboard

Asus Strix 1070 ti graphics card

Samsung 850 pro 256 gb ssd

WD 2 tb black mechanical drive (for mass storage)

Corsair rm750x power supply

samsung dvd reader/burner

Rosewill data hub for 5.25 inch bays

For case fans, I plan to replace the stock fans with Corsairs AF series of fans. I would like to have the case to have positive pressure, so I was thinking about putting 2 AF-140s at the front for intake, 1 AF-120 in the rear for exhaust, and 1 AF-140 in the top for exhaust. My question is: Is this a good fan setup for maintaining positive pressure? Are there any better fan setups that I can do for my current list?

Maintaining positive airflow is just a matter of running your intakes at a higher rpm compared to your exhausts. 

Why are you replacing the stock fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Maintaining positive airflow is just a matter of running your intakes at a higher rpm compared to your exhausts. 

Why are you replacing the stock fans?

I'm replacing the stock fans cause I would like it to run quieter, and I've heard good things about the noise levels of the AF series of fans.

3 hours ago, callsignJJ said:

I'm replacing the stock fans cause I would like it to run quieter, and I've heard good things about the noise levels of the AF series of fans.

What speed are you running the stock fans at? Have you tried lowering the speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What speed are you running the stock fans at? Have you tried lowering the speeds?

What I have posted is just a build list, so I haven't actually ordered the parts yet. I'm just trying to nail down everything that I can think of before I make to decision to build the system. I would most likely be running the stock fans at full speed only under a gaming load. I just want to know if I should use 4 140 mm fans (2 intake 2 exhaust) or 3 140 mm fans and 1 120 mm fan (the 120 and 1 140 for exhaust, the rest for intake) to maintain positive pressure.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:01 PM, callsignJJ said:

What I have posted is just a build list, so I haven't actually ordered the parts yet. I'm just trying to nail down everything that I can think of before I make to decision to build the system. I would most likely be running the stock fans at full speed only under a gaming load. I just want to know if I should use 4 140 mm fans (2 intake 2 exhaust) or 3 140 mm fans and 1 120 mm fan (the 120 and 1 140 for exhaust, the rest for intake) to maintain positive pressure.

In that case, you should see how the stock fans perform before deciding on whether or not to replace them.