speedy22013

Lost the name of a program NEED help

6 minutes ago, speedy22013 said:

Hey guys,

I recently deleted a program that I had, and I cannot remember the name. This program was really useful so I hope one of you knows.

The program was a real-time network monitor, also it could see when and where a new program was installed. Almost like an antivirus because you could see if a program secretly installed something else than it was supposed to. 

Now for the logo, I am not really sure but I thought that it had like circle shaped object. Now take this with a grain of salt because I am really not sure about that.

Thanks in advance.

speedy22013

Glasswire?

https://www.glasswire.com/

-Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites-

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys,

I recently deleted a program that I had, and I cannot remember the name. This program was really useful so I hope one of you knows.

The program was a real-time network monitor, also it could see when and where a new program was installed. Almost like an antivirus because you could see if a program secretly installed something else than it was supposed to. 

Now for the logo, I am not really sure but I thought that it had like circle shaped object. Now take this with a grain of salt because I am really not sure about that.

Thanks in advance.

speedy22013

My hamster "speedy" runs in my computer, so don't even say its slow... :$:D

Posted (edited) · Best Answer
6 minutes ago, speedy22013 said:

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

speedy22013

Glasswire?

https://www.glasswire.com/

-Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites-

Edited by W-L

did you permanently delete it or did it just go to the recycling bin? But about the program and what its called I have no idea sorry lol

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, koolerone said:

did you permanently delete it or did it just go to the recycling bin? But about the program and what its called I have no idea sorry lol

I did permanently delete it, but I know the name again so no problem!

My hamster "speedy" runs in my computer, so don't even say its slow... :$:D