What peripherals should I get?

I wanted to ask: what I should get for Project OM3GA?

Project OM3GA (Or project Alpha if I happened to accidentally rename it something else) is a multiheaded gaming computer that has multiple GPUs and has a 10GBE (Gigabit ethernet) interface for connecting to my beefy pfsense router and for acting as a backbone for my home network.  not to mention being a transmitter for my in-home game streaming for me and my friends (if I choose to do so.)

I am looking for suggestions to keyboards that are mechanical and that have media keys (with or without an extra usb port integrated onto the keyboard.)

I have been using the corsair k70 (non RGB) for a while now. It is the most well-built keyboard I have personally come across and I really enjoy the dedicated media keys on it. However, it does not have all the other features like macro keys that you can get on competing keyboards

Broke 14 Year old + No job + Love for Technology = Bad combo :(

Just now, Johntheawesomeguy said:

I have been using the corsair k70 (non RGB) for a while now. It is the most well-built keyboard I have personally come across and I really enjoy the dedicated media keys on it. However, it does not have all the other features like macro keys that you can get on competing keyboards

That's alright! :)   Is it back-lit too? :)

Just now, Ripmin-PSN said:

That's alright! :)   Is it back-lit too? :)

the rgb version looks great, I have had it before the rgb version came out so mine has red backlighting.

Broke 14 Year old + No job + Love for Technology = Bad combo :(

Just now, Johntheawesomeguy said:

the rgb version looks great, I have had it before the rgb version came out so mine has red backlighting.

nice. :)