Julian2000nl

LFG: PS4 Minecraft co-op survival startup(Mature 16+)

Posted · Original PosterOP

I've been wanting to start a co-op Minecraft survival for long now. I want to start from the beginning, not join an active world. 

The game is actually quite enjoyable when the people you play with are mature, don't rage and destroy the world because they got killed by a zombie, don't steal/troll/"prank", and are just chill in general.

So who do you have to be to join?

• Ages 16+
  • Mature
  • Does not troll, "prank", steal and/or grief
  • Open-minded. You accept other player's opinions, views and actions and if you don't you state against this in a polite way
  • You are capable of moderate/high quality voice chat via PS Party(Minimal background noise, clear headset mic)
  • You have a PS+ subscription(NO TRIAL) optionally Discord
  • Your timezone is around Northeast America/Europe/Eurasia and you speak English
  • You do not get bored and quit after just a short while of playing. When you leave you announce this and properly clean up your stuff in the world.

So if you're interested in joining this clan/group; DM me about who you are + your PSN ID. Once we have collected a bunch of players we'll start the world.

Laptop: Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 - 4GB RAM - Intel GM45 Graphics - Ubuntu 17.10 Artful / GNOME

Upcoming desktop(planned): CPU Unsure(Dual Xeon?) - 8GB RAM - RX 460/470 - Fedora Linux / KDE Plasma 5 Ubuntu 17.10 Artful / GNOME

Phone: LG Nexus 5 - LineageOS 14.1(Android 7.1.2) with no GoogleApps

Gaming: PS4 Slim - 500GB HDD(Upgrading soon, running out of space)

IoT: Home Assistant on Raspberry Pi - Smart Switch(x1)

Crypto: Bitcoin(profit: 14 eur) - Dogecoin(profit: ~50 eur) - Ethereum(profit: n/a)

Knowledge: Linux - Blockchain - Artificial Intelligence

Languages: English - Dutch - Russian

2 minutes ago, Julian2000nl said:

I've been wanting to start a co-op Minecraft survival for long now. I want to start from the beginning, not join an active world. 

The game is actually quite enjoyable when the people you play with are mature, don't rage and destroy the world because they got killed by a zombie, don't steal/troll/"prank", and are just chill in general.

So who do you have to be to join?

• Ages 16+
  • Mature
  • Does not troll, "prank", steal and/or grief
  • Open-minded. You accept other player's opinions, views and actions and if you don't you state against this in a polite way
  • You are capable of moderate/high quality voice chat via PS Party(Minimal background noise, clear headset mic)
  • You have a PS+ subscription(NO TRIAL) optionally Discord
  • Your timezone is around Northeast America/Europe/Eurasia and you speak English
  • You do not get bored and quit after just a short while of playing. When you leave you announce this and properly clean up your stuff in the world.

So if you're interested in joining this clan/group; DM me about who you are + your PSN ID. Once we have collected a bunch of players we'll start the world.

wow. someone takes minecraft seriously? and on playstation as well....

\/\/\/\/\/-----     LTT'S OFFICIAL NORMIE    -----\/\/\/\/\/   

/\/\/\/\/\----------                 MY RIG                ----------/\/\/\/\/\

CPU:    Core 2 duo e8500 @ 3.16 GHz   RAM:   4GB Crucial DDR2 667MHz   GPU:   EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SSC   Case:   Corsair carbide SPEC-01   Storage:   250 GB Samsung Spinner + 80 GB spinner  Display(s):   Dell    Cooling:   3x corsair 140mm led fans and unidentifiable CPU cooler Keyboard And Mouse:   Bluefinger gaming mouse and keyboard bundle      Sound:    Harman/Kardon Unidentifiable  Operating System:   W10

Other tech I own: IPhone 6s, 2006 IMac, Xbox one (Ahem...), Le noice forum browsing Chromebook, iPad air 2, IPad mini original, a crapload of iPods (the awesome MP3 ones), and cable.

AMD   >   Intel

AMD   >   Nvidia

AMD   >   Everything

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, openthatchest said:

wow. someone takes minecraft seriously? and on playstation as well....

Indeed. I'm hoping to find more players like me so the entire group can enjoy playing together with other serious/mature players. The game is actually quite fun without all the younger kids ruining it.

Laptop: Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 - 4GB RAM - Intel GM45 Graphics - Ubuntu 17.10 Artful / GNOME

Upcoming desktop(planned): CPU Unsure(Dual Xeon?) - 8GB RAM - RX 460/470 - Fedora Linux / KDE Plasma 5 Ubuntu 17.10 Artful / GNOME

Phone: LG Nexus 5 - LineageOS 14.1(Android 7.1.2) with no GoogleApps

Gaming: PS4 Slim - 500GB HDD(Upgrading soon, running out of space)

IoT: Home Assistant on Raspberry Pi - Smart Switch(x1)

Crypto: Bitcoin(profit: 14 eur) - Dogecoin(profit: ~50 eur) - Ethereum(profit: n/a)

Knowledge: Linux - Blockchain - Artificial Intelligence

Languages: English - Dutch - Russian

Just now, Julian2000nl said:

Indeed. I'm hoping to find more players like me so the entire group can enjoy playing together with other serious/mature players. The game is actually quite fun without all the younger kids ruining it.

Sorry, but I don't console anymore. good luck!

\/\/\/\/\/-----     LTT'S OFFICIAL NORMIE    -----\/\/\/\/\/   

/\/\/\/\/\----------                 MY RIG                ----------/\/\/\/\/\

CPU:    Core 2 duo e8500 @ 3.16 GHz   RAM:   4GB Crucial DDR2 667MHz   GPU:   EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SSC   Case:   Corsair carbide SPEC-01   Storage:   250 GB Samsung Spinner + 80 GB spinner  Display(s):   Dell    Cooling:   3x corsair 140mm led fans and unidentifiable CPU cooler Keyboard And Mouse:   Bluefinger gaming mouse and keyboard bundle      Sound:    Harman/Kardon Unidentifiable  Operating System:   W10

Other tech I own: IPhone 6s, 2006 IMac, Xbox one (Ahem...), Le noice forum browsing Chromebook, iPad air 2, IPad mini original, a crapload of iPods (the awesome MP3 ones), and cable.

AMD   >   Intel

AMD   >   Nvidia

AMD   >   Everything

I'm 16+ and mature, but I still live in my mother's basement... Is that alright? 

I'm kidding, I don't really play Minecraft.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v5

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i5-4690K 4.4GHz Quad-Core Processor or

CPU: Intel - Core i7-4790K  4.6GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: MSI - Z97S SLI Plus ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  
Memory: Kingston - HyperX Fury Blue 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Memory: Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card with iCX cooler installed! 
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 8.1 Pro OEM 64-bit 
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

The thing is, young kids can be fairly alright to play games with as long as they're self aware and act in a relatively personable manner. I've played tf2 and such with plenty of kids and haven't really cared much that they were young, in comparison to the various adults who've acted a lot worse than those children and been completely mentally exhausting to even listen to. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti MOBO: ASUS Z270-E  RAM: 16GB DDR4 3GHz