** CLOSED ** Stinky Footboard Holiday Giveaway!

LinusTech

So much swag to win, but only a few can actually get them. I did all 4 entries but I bet almost everyone else did too, so not really expecting much. Good luck everyone!

Done 1&4, dont have Twitter and dont like to 'like' company FB pages.... :)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Following you for a very long time and watched all of your videos and participated in all of the giveaways but never won a single thing OR maybe you dont want to send me something because of the shipping rate.But anyway thanx for the giveaway

Welcome to the forum! :) And good luck

If I win, you can have the board from me. That's amazing of you. 

thanks for the welcome

I did all of them. This giveaway would really make my Christmas/ New Year, didn't have the cash for any Tech gifts for myself. Great work Linus and group.

New guy entering contest.

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

and i take 5 here :) and i promise to come here often in the new year :) :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great giveaways Linus!

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

Did 1,2,4. Good luck to everyone.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM (mATX) RAM : 3GB GPU : Asus Radeon HD 4670 Case : Generic mATX Case Storage: Crucial M500 240 GB & WD Blue 500GB PSU: 420W

Did everything except the Facebook part, since I don't have one and honestly I don't want one with everything that's been going on with FB tracking your every move.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

The Stinky is cool, and innovative, and it would be cool to have one to try.

All steps completed. What happens if you use a Stinky Footboard with stinky feet  :huh:

I want one of these so badly it makes m'face ache from doing the me gusta face.

• 9 months later...

So i just watched the stinky footboard unboxing vid and saw this,

4863a98c0b.jpg

Sup with that?

Redliquid~