Best insult you've heard in an online game?

GenialGiraffe

My Xbox360 gamer tag was mexicanclutch69 and I was playing NFS HP 2010 when it first came out. I was the role of Racer, was in 1st place and easily escaping the reach of the Cop players...

One of the Racer players said over the mic, "Look, mexicanclutch is running for the border!" xDxD I didn't care, the way he said was funny AF.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Your mum

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

I have a person who i game with who speaks fluent Russian and just hearing her curse in Russian is hilarious. Could be insults to i have no idea, i don't speak Russian

1 hour ago, Tcrumpen said:

I have a person who i game with who speaks fluent Russian and just hearing her curse in Russian is hilarious. Could be insults to i have no idea, i don't speak Russian

Off topic, but my mom knows the lyrics to the USSR national anthem from when she was a little kid in Slovakia. I always crack up when she sings it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I think its hilarious when you can make people mad with just a few letters. A perennial favourite is to just type "ez" after killing someone, they get mad 99% of the time.

13 minutes ago, Shepanator said:

I think its hilarious when you can make people mad with just a few letters. A perennial favourite is to just type "ez" after killing someone, they get mad 99% of the time.

thats just annoying but not creative.

i got a friend who is a really bad winner. if hes on a winning streak he'll get consumed b power like "HA! [lands headshot on you] You got no chance man! im willy fucking wonka in this bitch [lands headshot on you]. i could be here or over there or right...[knives you]...behind you. tell you what ill give you a chance and try swapping hands. [lands headshot on you] WHOOOPS! didnt work sorry" 

like that type of stuff is really funny but gets on your nerves fast.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

34 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

thats just annoying but not creative.

The butthurt it generates is endlessly entertaining, creative or not

"I bet you eat toothpaste."

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

I can't decide between "I see the screw-up faerie has visited again" and "At least cancer kills"...

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

Your aim is cancer

But cancer kills

Someone:sorry guys I pressed the wrong button

Me:yeah! The install now (the entire lobby was laughing) 

On my first day playing Overwatch I was trying to learn the game so I was playing some Quick Match and somebody on my team was very bothered by how bad I was so they ridiculed me every time I died. Eventually I think they ran out of things to say because the last thing they said was "I bet you have a 401k" and then left the match.

-KuJoe

It's not really an insult but I remember way back in the first days of Halo 2 multiplayer when someone killed you by them running you over the death message said "You were splattered by (insert gamertage)"... Well one day I was matched up against a guy named "MyBentWeiner" and he ran me over xD

11 hours ago, KuJoe said:

On my first day playing Overwatch I was trying to learn the game so I was playing some Quick Match and somebody on my team was very bothered by how bad I was so they ridiculed me every time I died. Eventually I think they ran out of things to say because the last thing they said was "I bet you have a 401k" and then left the match.

I'm a big fan of "I bet you have a loving family."

Someone tried using one of my online usernames as an insult. "pinksnowbirdie" honestly I have no damn idea why I came up with that name but I couldn't think of anything better.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Image result for end piece of white bread ed edd and eddy

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Not really an insult but whenever my friend one shots a german tank in warcancer I mean warthunder I ask them if I need to call PETA.

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise