GenialGiraffe

Best insult you've heard in an online game?

I often use "I hope your day is as pleasant as you" as a farewell to toxic people after a game

Main System: i7-4790K (Stock) w/ Cryorig H5 | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | 240GB Sandisk Ultra II, 1TB WD Blue HDD | EVGA 650 P2 | Corsair Vengeance C70

Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-M40X

Mic: Blue Snowball

Keyboard: Magicforce 68 (MX Browns)

Mouse: Logitech G402

Monitors: LG 24MP58VQ, Dell E2414H, Dell E177FP

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L755D | A6-3420M | 8GB DDR3 | SSD Plus 240GB (something something SATA II bottleneck) | 10/10 Super HD 1366x768 TN Display

Home Server/NAS: i5-4460 | 8GB DDR3 | Some Asus H81 board | Seasonic SS-350ET | 1TB WD Red HDD

My Xbox360 gamer tag was mexicanclutch69 and I was playing NFS HP 2010 when it first came out. I was the role of Racer, was in 1st place and easily escaping the reach of the Cop players...

One of the Racer players said over the mic, "Look, mexicanclutch is running for the border!" xDxD I didn't care, the way he said was funny AF.

My mediocre laptop for University: CPU: i5-6300HQ iGPU: 940MX 2GB RAM: 8 GB DDR4-2133MHz Storage: 1TB SATA Hard Drive + 128 GB SSD Display: 15.6" Full HD 1920x1080 LED backlight, Anti-Glare  OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

1 hour ago, Tcrumpen said:

I have a person who i game with who speaks fluent Russian and just hearing her curse in Russian is hilarious. Could be insults to i have no idea, i don't speak Russian

Off topic, but my mom knows the lyrics to the USSR national anthem from when she was a little kid in Slovakia. I always crack up when she sings it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: i5-750 Motherboard: Dell G3HR7 RAM: 2x4gb DDR3 1333MHz Corsair XMS3 GPU: XFX R7 370 4GB Storage: WD Blue 1tb PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Dell Studio XPS 8100 Monitor: Dell G2410T Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S (MX Browns) Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Headset:  Steelseries Arctis 5

I'm 12, are you triggered yet?

I strive to find the strangest .gifs on the internet.

I also like free stuff. If you have free stuff I'll take it.

12 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Off topic, but my mom knows the lyrics to the USSR national anthem from when she was a little kid in Slovakia. I always crack up when she sings it.

In the victory of Communism's deathless ideal,
We see the future of our dear land
And to her fluttering scarlet banner,
Selflessly true, we always shall stand!

GLORY TO MOTHERLAND!!!

Laptop: Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 - 4GB RAM - Intel GM45 Graphics - Ubuntu 17.10 Artful / GNOME

Upcoming desktop(planned): CPU Unsure(Dual Xeon?) - 8GB RAM - RX 460/470 - Fedora Linux / KDE Plasma 5 Ubuntu 17.10 Artful / GNOME

Phone: LG Nexus 5 - LineageOS 14.1(Android 7.1.2) with no GoogleApps

Gaming: PS4 Slim - 500GB HDD(Upgrading soon, running out of space)

IoT: Home Assistant on Raspberry Pi - Smart Switch(x1)

Crypto: Bitcoin(profit: 14 eur) - Dogecoin(profit: ~50 eur) - Ethereum(profit: n/a)

Knowledge: Linux - Blockchain - Artificial Intelligence

Languages: English - Dutch - Russian

13 minutes ago, Shepanator said:

I think its hilarious when you can make people mad with just a few letters. A perennial favourite is to just type "ez" after killing someone, they get mad 99% of the time.

thats just annoying but not creative.

i got a friend who is a really bad winner. if hes on a winning streak he'll get consumed b power like "HA! [lands headshot on you] You got no chance man! im willy fucking wonka in this bitch [lands headshot on you]. i could be here or over there or right...[knives you]...behind you. tell you what ill give you a chance and try swapping hands. [lands headshot on you] WHOOOPS! didnt work sorry" 

like that type of stuff is really funny but gets on your nerves fast.

"I know its stupidly overdone and unreasonably unneccesary but wouldnt it be awesome if ..."

CPU: Intel i7 7700k Cooling: Stock cooler (temporary)  MB: MSI z270i  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB  GPU: MSI GTX770 TF 2GB  SSD(OS): Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD(Games): Samsung 840 EVO 250GB  HDD(Scratch): WD Blue 500GB HDD(Downloads): WD Blue 320GB HDD(Long-term): WD Green 2TB (external)   PSU: Corsair SF600 Case: Custom IN WIN 901

"I bet you eat toothpaste."

If you haven't held a SNES controller before, you don't know gaming.

well okay that's not entirely true but still go play a fucking SNES if you haven't.

Current Rig

FX 8320 @ 4.5ghz - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB - 16GB Hyper x Fury - Crucial BX100 250GB SSD - CM 212 EVO - Asus M5A97 R2.0 - EVGA 650w 80+ Gold G2 PSU

CM Elite 430 Black - WD Blue 1TB

Secondary Rig

Acer veriton 6900 pro tricked the hell out, Q6600, 64GB SSD, 8GB RAM, GTX 670, 250GB HDD

(LOVE this thing, not quite sure why I like using it so much, maybe because it's such an underdog PC pushed way further than it was intended to be)

Trusty old Athlon 64 Rig

Athlon 64 X2 3000+ @ 2.16ghz - Radeon 9600 Pro - 1GB DDR - GB K8NSC939 - 500w CM PSU

I can't decide between "I see the screw-up faerie has visited again" and "At least cancer kills"...

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

I was playing CS GO in the opening rounds and one of the player said.

-Alright fuckers first person to die suck a lot of dicks

And one of my teammate shot him in the head..the entire players are laughing while listening to his screaming and cursing.

He tried to get even but always ended up getting killed first before finally leave the game.

Man it was funny at least for me.

PC " ONE-SYSTEM-TO-RULE-THEM-ALL "

Asian Horror Movies That You Must Watch

~Guide To Flash Your Phone

Got any question about Flashing,Custom roms,Custom Recovery,Repairing imei,Rooting,Unlocking bootloader,etc Feel Free to ask.

" If we could read the secret history of our enemies we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility " -Henry LongFellow

Specs : 

Spoiler

| i5 6600k | Msi Z170a Pro Gaming | 12Gb Avexir Core Blue 3100Mhz | Amd Asus Strix Rx 480 8Gb Oced [1410Mhz] | Antec Edge 550W | NZXT H440 Red/Black | Be Quiet Pure Rock | 120Gb OCZ Trion+4Tb WD Blue | LG 22MP68VQ-P | Logitech G402+Cheap Mech Keyboard | Windows 10 x64 | HyperX Cloud +Fiio E10K:ph34r:|

Second PC

| Core 2 Duo E8500 | Crap Oem Mobo | 2GB Of Crap Memory | Nvidia GT 6600 | Crap Oem Psu | Crap Oem Case | Crap Oem Cooler | 64Gb Ocz Turbo | Crap 5:3 monitor | Crap HP Mouse & Membrane Keyboard | Windows 10 x64 | Sennheiser HD 558+Fiio E10K |

On my first day playing Overwatch I was trying to learn the game so I was playing some Quick Match and somebody on my team was very bothered by how bad I was so they ridiculed me every time I died. Eventually I think they ran out of things to say because the last thing they said was "I bet you have a 401k" and then left the match.

All aboard the Floatplane!

It's not really an insult but I remember way back in the first days of Halo 2 multiplayer when someone killed you by them running you over the death message said "You were splattered by (insert gamertage)"... Well one day I was matched up against a guy named "MyBentWeiner" and he ran me over xD

11 hours ago, KuJoe said:

On my first day playing Overwatch I was trying to learn the game so I was playing some Quick Match and somebody on my team was very bothered by how bad I was so they ridiculed me every time I died. Eventually I think they ran out of things to say because the last thing they said was "I bet you have a 401k" and then left the match.

I'm a big fan of "I bet you have a loving family."

anything related to scout mains

Reptar β  | Where Do You Land on 16personalities? | Your Experience with Autism?

Ohh, boo hoo. Lemme play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin.

rip in ass fx-4100, you will not be missed

"Now, there's two ways to play this game: there's the right way to do it, which is to use strategy and actually let the numbers a-are against the block, and you can see how many mines there are, or there's our way of doing it where you just click it and hope that you don't hit a mine."

@Dan Castellaneta x @wcreek \\ Jake x Brendan :^)

Someone tried using one of my online usernames as an insult. "pinksnowbirdie" honestly I have no damn idea why I came up with that name but I couldn't think of anything better.

| Your Experience with Depression? | Where Do You Land on 16Personalities? | 

@Dan Castellaneta x @wcreek || Jake x Brendan :x 
Spoiler

}} Planned Build - Titania {{

~Ryzen 5 1600 - Asus TUF B350 - Cryorig H7 - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 12GB @ 2400MHz - XFX Double Dissipation RX 470 4GB - SanDisk SSDPlus 120GB - Toshiba X300 4TB HDD - Cooler Master Silencio 352 - LG DVD/CD Drive - RCA Soundbar - Audio-Technica ATH-m40x - EVGA SuperNova G2 550W - Windows 10 Education - Logitech G610 (MX Browns) - Corsair m65 Pro RGB - Asus VG245H~

Coming Early 2018 }

Spoiler

}} Interim 1.2 {{

~Intel i3 6100 - MSI Z170 SLIPlus - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB @ 2400MHz - XFX Double Dissipation RX 470 4GB - SanDisk SSDPlus 120GB - Samsung/Seagate 500GB 5400rpm 2.5" HDD - NZXT H440 - RCA Soundbar - EVGA SuperNova G2 550W - Windows 10 Education - Logitech G610 (MX Browns) - Corsair m65 Pro RGB - Westinghouse 39" 1080p TV~

what do I write here......

Idk becuase verizon's hotspot sucks.

Spoiler

~Ryzen 5 1600 - Asus TUF B350 - Cryorig H7 - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 12GB @ 2400MHz - XFX Double Dissipation RX 470 4GB - SanDisk SSDPlus 120GB - Toshiba X300 4TB HDD - Cooler Master Silencio 352 - LG DVD/CD Drive - RCA Soundbar - Audio-Technica ATH-m40x - EVGA SuperNova G2 550W - Windows 10 Education - Logitech G610 (MX Browns) - Corsair m65 Pro RGB - Asus VG245H~

Coming Early 2018 }

Spoiler

}} Interim 1.2 {{

~Intel i3 6100 - MSI Z170 SLIPlus - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB @ 2400MHz - XFX Double Dissipation RX 470 4GB - SanDisk SSDPlus 120GB - Samsung/Seagate 500GB 5400rpm 2.5" HDD - NZXT H440 - RCA Soundbar - EVGA SuperNova G2 550W - Windows 10 Education - Logitech G610 (MX Browns) - Corsair m65 Pro RGB - Westinghouse 39" 1080p TV~

I can hardly wait for my internet to be restored, Verizon's hotspot throttle on Go Unlimited sucks.

Triple post,.

Spoiler

Coming Early 2018 }

Spoiler

}} Interim 1.2 {{