For thoes of you that are feeding your dog BLUE Wilderness

Skanky Sylveon

http://www.dogingtonpost.com/class-action-lawsuit-blue-buffalo-lead/

A proposed class action lawsuit filed in California against Blue Buffalo Pet Products, Inc. alleges that the dog food manufacturer knowingly makes, markets, and sells dog food contaminated with material and significant levels of lead.

This may explain why some of the BLUE Wilderness brands tasted sweeter to me...

Our pets deserve better, much better.

I used to buy my cat Blue Wilderness canned food. But now I have recently switched to another grain free brand. I'll stick with my current choice. 

Tasted sweeter to you? Did you sample some yourself? xD

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

4 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Tasted sweeter to you? Did you sample some yourself? xD

I do that regularly, I can actually tell the difference between good pet food and bad pet food now.

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

As you can clearly see, he/she is a cat from Uranus. Not sure why he/she is worried about dog food tho.

/s

Shit!  My cover is blown!  :P

1 minute ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I do that regularly, I can actually tell the difference between good pet food and bad pet food now.

Reminds me of my neighbor when I was a kid. He liked to eat the dog biscuits now and then. xD

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X