DanijelBlack

Need help with Gboard

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello, first of all I hope you are having a nice day now to my question.

I want to use three languages with my gboard, lets name those three languages 1,2 and 3. I want to use bilingual mode with languages 2 and 3 but not with 1. Now when I set up that keyboard and I want to switch keyboard it swtiches language 1, language 2-3 and languages 3-2. I want to have only two keyboards, keyboard with language 1 and keyboard with language 2-3. Any help is welcomed.

It should switch languages automatically, independent of which keyboard you use. That's what it does for me, anyway. 

I think the hoomans put their builds here?

Why do the hoomans give their builds a name? Here's my build, which I shall call "Do as I Say, Not As I Do"

Spoiler

Ryzen 1500X @3,925 GHz

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo + ML120 + NF-F12

MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic

2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz CL15 (Micron B-die) @2933 MHz

Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual-X @1120 MHz / 1450 MHz

120GB 850 Evo

500GB WD Blue

Cooler Master Elite 430

Seasonic Prime Titanium 650W

Logitech G710

Logitech G502/G303

HyperX Cloud

And here would be where I would put a picture of me. But apparently, images are not allowed here. So take this instead (*ΦωΦ*)

Hello fellow night theme users

6 minutes ago, seon123 said:

It should switch languages automatically, independent of which keyboard you use. That's what it does for me, anyway. 

It does not switch for me, I just have like three keyboards now...

On 09/11/2017 at 12:38 AM, DanijelBlack said:

Hello, first of all I hope you are having a nice day now to my question.

I want to use three languages with my gboard, lets name those three languages 1,2 and 3. I want to use bilingual mode with languages 2 and 3 but not with 1. Now when I set up that keyboard and I want to switch keyboard it swtiches language 1, language 2-3 and languages 3-2. I want to have only two keyboards, keyboard with language 1 and keyboard with language 2-3. Any help is welcomed.

So you're saying when you press the switch button, it switches from language 1 and language 2-3?

| Contact me the1beanie@gmail.com | Follow me @beaniesonwhales | Dream Rig @ PCPartPicker | ♪♫SoundCloud♮♭ |

On 11/10/2017 at 1:20 AM, Cuddlez said:

So you're saying when you press the switch button, it switches from language 1 and language 2-3?

No no, here, I have English and Bosnian and Coratian language on my Gboard, now, Croatian and Bosnian are very similiar so I want to use them together on one keyboard and english on another. When I press switch language key on gboard it changes from my english keyboard to Croatian-Bosnian keyboard, when I press switch language again key the next keyboard is Bosnian Croatian and lasty when I press the switch key again it goes to english keyboard. I want when I press the language key my keyboard goes to Croatian-Bosnian keyboard and when I press it again it goes to english keyboard hahah. I hope you can understand what I am trying to tell you hahaha.