!

mkp715

As far as I know, E-ATX really isn't a standard. E-ATX are motheboard that are wider than the ATX form factor but use the same mounting holes. Taking that into consideration you'll need to actually check the motheboard dimensions that can fit a case on a case by case basis.

Here's the list of E-ATX chassis on NewEgg. Just see which ones you like and then check if the dimensions are right and you'll be set. If you can build one then you'll definitely get something more affordable and unique

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

5 hours ago, mkp715 said:

Eatx boards itself are 12x13. If i diy i am willing to put psu in bottom right corner of mobo while still being on top front left of the board since i want a cube case. While below that being my BD drive. Along with that still spaces above pcie slots will be empty for most part. 

The closest you'll get to that size is the Air 540 .If that isngt good enough, happy DIY'ing!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Smallest E-ATX I've seen is Bullet BH8 from Case-Labs.

Link: http://www.caselabs-store.com/bullet-bh8-eatx-case-customizable/

However it does not have any slots for drives, People have been able to DIY and added one. You can also get one of those USB expansion drives that can converted the Blu-Ray drive into a usable USB drive.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

The core p5 wont work with a eatx it only goes up to a atx,The core p7 will take the eatx but its close to 300 dollars us.Their cube cases the core x5 and core x9 do support eatx the core x5 is smaller of the two and the core x9 is a monster cube case.There is a few mid towers that support eatx now like the lian li alpha 550x and 330w they are basicly the same case tempered glass on 4 sides for the 550 with rgb fans and front strip and its about 190,the 330w don't have the glass top panel or the rgb stuff and both come in white or black.