Need dual Socket R (2011-3) Xeon suggestions

Hey guys :D

Haven't posted for a while, I know y'all miss me haha, jkjk. Anyways, I wasn't sure If I should place this under CPUs, and under Planning, so Mods, feel free to move this need be :)

I'm planning on building a Dual LGA 2011-3 system, using the Asus Z10PE-D16 WS. Id like to keep the cpus under 1.5k, or about 600, 700 each max, USD. I'm not sure which cpu to purchase. Ive been looking at the e5 2667 v4, but not too sure yet. This would be used for rendering, storage, and VW. If anyone's got suggestions for parts other than the cpu, that would be great as well. Also, yes i've looked at threadripper xD, however, going that route would end up with a more expensive motherboard and cpu, alongside compatibility, but not ith all programs.

some main points I would like the cpus to have

Hyperthreading(big point)

at least 8 cores, but 12-16 would be better

a "higher" clock speed

Thats about it, but ill add stuff in due to responses or if i think of something

Thank for the help

ps. also, sorry for the bad punctuation, in a hurry lol

Thanks again

7 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

oop, sorry haha. its a v3 cpu.

If you are buying used, just find two cpu that fit in your budget. Although I have to wonder about cpu selling for a quarter of their new cost.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

13 hours ago, brob said:

If you are buying used, just find two cpu that fit in your budget. Although I have to wonder about cpu selling for a quarter of their new cost.

hmmm youre right. Any suggested 2011-3 cpus?