How to hack in to a router please help.

matto97

I guess thats the only option and while your at it block skype and change the user and password to access the settings.

that will probably cause strife in the family.. just hard reset it.. but your mom will probably ask why the username and password are reset (leading to uncomfortable situations too)

normaly i would just be like yes mum and do as i was told but i have had enough she doesnt care that i got 2 assignments due in 3 weeks time

Beat the shit out of the cunt with a crowbar. I'd do it if someone kept me from doing school work.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beat the shit out of the cunt with a crowbar. I'd do it if someone kept me from doing school work.

O_o

sorry, I didn't know homework couldn't be done with out a computer. 

Obviously never heard of Computer Science, Software Engineering etc.

Mate take a hamer to it and tell ur mum she deserved what she going to do up cut you

He can barely spell, and is obviously computer illterate. He has probably been grounded and isnt allowed on the internet anymore.

You don't say :D .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Wait until she goes to the bathroom then unplug the network cable from her computer and then when she has having problems she will go reset the router and when that doesn't work she will ask for your help in which case you can login with the default credentials and retake control of the router and then go plug her cable back in :P

Jerry (aka. Barnacules)

Barnacules Nerdgasm  B) 

[YouTube] [Twitter] [Facebook]

If you have an Android mobile with tethering, even better if you have 3G or 4G and you could use that depending on the usage.

Is anyone else wondering how he is browsing the forum???

The same way he could be doing his uni work if he weren't so bored.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

This thread is so weird. So let me get this straight. Do I understand the situation correct:

1) Your mom is unemployed and just sit in her room all day chatting on Skype, and she want all the bandwidth for that? Not only that, but she barely ever leaves the house.

2) She is tech literate enough to not only change username/password on the router but also block individual computers from the network.

3) You are 16 and is taking courses on an online uni.

4) You don't have an Internet connection yet you are posting on this forum?

5) You don't have any friends or any library you can go to?

What exactly do you need the Internet connection for? Not just "school stuff" but more specifically what school stuff.

Sorry but I call bullshit on this. My guess is that you disobeyed your mom so she took away your Internet for a while as punishment and now you want it back. Even if you are not lying there is only 1 solution to this, and that's to talk to her. It's her house/apartment and therefore her rules. Don't like the rules? Try to make her change them, or suck it up and deal with them.

The timing makes me suspicious as well. It's late into the semester and if you need Internet for your studies then you would have had this issue several months ago.

Obviously never heard of Computer Science, Software Engineering etc.

Lol, The majority opf my tutors studied computer science/computer engineering without even touching the internet/computers for homework, books, book, books man. For general knowledge about things books trump all, especially if you're learning one topic. It requires you to actually digest the information, take notes about the relevant sources, and etc. I'm currently studying CompSci and too many people rely on the internet to do their study, and then wonder why they get poor grades at the end of the year, lol.

#!

Lol, The majority opf my tutors studied computer science/computer engineering without even touching the internet/computers for homework, books, book, books man. For general knowledge about things books trump all, especially if you're learning one topic. It requires you to actually digest the information, take notes about the relevant sources, and etc. I'm currently studying CompSci and too many people rely on the internet to do their study, and then wonder why they get poor grades at the end of the year, lol.

Well I never said study, I left it quite broad. Of course you're going to fail an algorithms class or something if you don't read a book at some stage. Same with most subjects. I was meaning more the work, ie. programming.

Walk up behind her and knock her out cold. Take the power source from the device she uses to Skype and change the router password. 

lol., he should wear a mask before he does this. Great solution though :P  :lol:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Well I never said study, I left it quite broad. Of course you're going to fail an algorithms class or something if you don't read a book at some stage. Same with most subjects. I was meaning more the work, ie. programming.

At my final programming exam this semester we weren't allowed to use a computer at all to see if our program would compile, had to write everything out in hand, on paper.Let's just say my hands are not used to writing so much, ahah. The majority of learning programming is just problem solving which can be all done albeit roughly, using pseudo code and a pen. 

#!

My two cents as an Australian with plenty of friends at uni. As mentioned above, main university courses are coming to a close with exams either currently occurring or having occurred already. Summer studies have mostly not yet started and of those that have, assessments are not due until well after the end of 2013. Furthermore, to attend university in Australia you need to have either obtained your ATAR result or be incredibly gifted as far as the universities are concerned.

I daresay as others have commented that you have done wrong by your mother and have thus been locked out of the internet. At the end of the day; she's the one who pays the bills for it, not you.

This thread is very suspicious..If your mom really does not care whether or not you can finish up your assignment, she must be doing one heck of a job as a mother.

Is this 'mom' you're talking about lives next door?

this entire premise doesn't add-up.  I believe the OP is looking for attention.  Also the OP never mentions

about his dad and what he thinks of all this.

Also, who uses the word Hack? on a forum like this.... That will just make problems. It makes everything even more suspicious. But hay, As humans we are meant to talk to others and solve problems and as he cannot ( socializing ). That means he is not able to be uni. simple as that. :)

Make some nice cupcakes for your mother. Maybe with some glacing saying "i love you mum". Owh and don't forget some tea/coffee. Maybe she will forgive you. :)

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB