How to hack in to a router please help.

matto97

cant find an option to change my mac adres. i did find an option for my network adapter to prioritize gaming xD 

Of course you can't change MAC, it's a unique device identifier number that is not supposed to be changed (but it can be spoofed with purpose made software).

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Of course you can't change MAC, it's a unique device identifier number that is not supposed to be changed (but it can be spoofed with purpose made software).

Every network adapter i've had has that built in. tplink, netgear, broadcom, even some no name one.

Adhoc support 802.11n       Disable/Enable

Multimedia/Gaming Environment      Disable/Enable

Radio    ON/Off

Roaming Sensitivity  1 highest - 6 disabled

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Every network adapter i've had has that built in. tplink, netgear, broadcom, even some no name one.

Well I'll be damned, it really has that option (checked mine). The more you know....

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Adhoc support 802.11n       Disable/Enable

Multimedia/Gaming Environment      Disable/Enable

Radio    ON/Off

Roaming Sensitivity  1 highest - 6 disabled

It is quite odd that yours doesn't have that ability.  Well I don't know what else to tell you. sorry man.

Well I'll be damned, it really has that option (checked mine). The more you know....

Yeah i've never actually used it though.

OH i just found out my mum might be going to the shops in couple of days which will give me time to connect with ethernet and change it

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

OH i just found out my mum might be going to the shops in couple of days which will give me time to connect with ethernet and change it

Thats good! So what does your mom do exactly? Does she just sit on skype all day and night?

yep and she only speaks like once every 10mins its like whats the point if you don talk

yep and she only speaks like once every 10mins its like whats the point if you don talk

Sorry to your mom but that is just a tiny bit strange. Doesn't she go to a job?

stop crying and do it with out a PC as millions of people have done before you. don't be that helpless kid. Always a way to get something done.

Such cool

Many wow

Turd he's what

no she dosnt have a job

i love my mum but some times i find it very hard to get along with her and how she runs things around here

no she dosnt have a job

That's kind of strange imo. Then again I can't judge anyone that I've never met.

Sorry I gotta call troll here...

really you have to do that well then fine be all means go ahead no one is stopping you

i love my mum but some times i find it very hard to get along with her and how she runs things around here

Tell your dad that you need to use the internet for school and she wont let you.

really you have to do that well then fine be all means go ahead no one is stopping you

I just did

well i ges i will wait to see if she goes to the shop and see if i can do it then.

well i ges i will wait to see if she goes to the shop and see if i can do it then.

I guess thats the only option and while your at it block skype and change the user and password to access the settings.

intill then i will keep checking back here to see if any one has any idea's

her house her rules, move out, get a job and study while working, it ain't hard, My mum did her degree while working and living away from home, I'm doing mine while working and living away from home.
if your "capable" of attending Uni at 16 your more then capable of studying and working at the same time.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Interesting, how did you get into uni at 16? You must be really good.

Hardly, i got into university when i was 15.