How to hack in to a router please help.

matto97

if you dont have the means to do online school then don't do it. find a way to earn some money till you can get out and go to an actual school where you can do things on your terms. You shouldn't be fucking with things that belong to the woman who squeezed your ass out of her. Going to get yourself tossed on the street since you say she doesn't care anyway. 

if you dont have the means to do online school then don't do it. find a way to earn some money till you can get out and go to an actual school where you can do things on your terms. You shouldn't be fucking with things that belong to the woman who squeezed your ass out of her. Going to get yourself tossed on the street since you say she doesn't care anyway. 

Ok then sure let me just fail uni hang on...

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

No but when she goes to reset the breaker you could take the router and change the password when you plug it in via ethernet 

ic ant do it any way. as luck would have it i just went out to look and its next to her windows to her room

- well not right next to them its like 10cm around the corner from her windows

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

but the router is in her room if i tern the power of to her room i still dont have internet

Go to your local library or a friends house. 

Ok then sure let me just fail uni hang on...

I think his panties are in a bunch.

i got no friends to go to and there isnt a library unless i get driven in to town which is a 40min drive

and another thing i cant even get a job unless i can get in to town and i sure as hell dont think my mum will drive me

Use the WPS function if there is one.

1. On your phone click WPS setting (under WIFI settings)

2. next push the WPS button on your router.  It should connect to the router.

3. now just route your computer's internet connection through your phone. I do this by plugging it in by USB and then just going into settings and then turn tethering on.
Hope this helps (:

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

i got no friends to go to and there isnt a library unless i get driven in to town which is a 40min drive

Man that sucks. I live out in the sticks and even we have a library.

3. now just route your computer's internet connection through your phone. I do this by plugging it in by USB and then just going into settings and then turn tethering on.

Hope this helps (:

The process doesn't make sense, but WPS is a good idea.

Hope this helps (:

ok trying that now i will tell you how i goes

Hope this helps (:

didnt work i have some old samsung touch phone from like 2009 runing win 5.1 and there is no such settings for WPS settings. all i can do is join or quit WiFi networks

didnt work i have some old samsung touch phone from like 2009 runing win 5.1 and there is no such settings for WPS settings. all i can do is join or quit WiFi networks

You don't have a wifi  card for your pc?

Man that sucks. I live out in the sticks and even we have a library.

The process doesn't make sense, but WPS is a good idea.

I don't know how to do WPS on Windows (or Ubuntu which is what I'm running) but I do know how to get it running on my phone so I suggested connecting your phone to the router and then the computer connecting to the phone.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

i have a laptop

Hmmmmm. Maybe you need to invest in a 50 android phone?

Steam

I bet he does but it's because I said that he does it on his phone. Maybe help him work out how to do WPS on PC

Steam

well i only needed a phone to contact my mum/ my dad so i never really needed a new phone. and i dont see why my laptop wouldnt have WPS

-Edit i have a HP Pavilion g6 Win8

well i only needed a phone to contact my mum/ my dad so i never really needed a new phone. and i dont see why my laptop wouldnt have WPS

when you go to connect it should ask you for the password or wps if you have a wps enabled router.

no my mum has blocked my computer from the network. i know the password to join the router i need to hack past the Username and password to the router settings to allow my computer to join

no my mum has blocked my computer from the network. i know the password to join the router i need to hack past the Username and password to the router settings to allow my computer to join

See if she blocked it via MAC blocking. If so just spoof your mac address.

accepte

You can change the address in the device manager of Windows

• Start Device manager
  • locate the network device
  • open the properties and look for the entry Network Address and enter your MAC adress you want.

3B98T.jpg (source: mydigitallife.info

cant find an option to change my mac adres. i did find an option for my network adapter to prioritize gaming xD 

my WiFi adapter is a Ralink RT3290

tether your phone (im assuming thats how your posting this) to your computer

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i tride that and it dosnt work i dont think my phone supports it or somthing cause i plug it in and nothing happens

cant find an option to change my mac adres. i did find an option for my network adapter to prioritize gaming xD 

There isn't a network address or localy administered mac setting?

no not that i can see