How to hack in to a router please help.

matto97

My mum wont let me on the internet she is to busy skyping and dosnt give a crap that i got uni work to do. she has changed the user name and password on the router and wont let me on cause as soon as some one ells joins her skype goes pixely. and she ses i can use the internet when she stop skyping but thats at like 1am. i need to hack in to allow my self back on the router so i can do my uni work. i have a Netgear router. it is black with a red glowing line thing at the bottom.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

go hard reset it

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Kill the router, take the power cable (if one) Bribe mom to fuck off until you can get your work done

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

i cant reset it she keeps it in her room right ext to where she is skyping

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

btw im on my old phone atm it can conect to the internet but it takes like 20mins to load a web page and its always closing the web browser

DDOS yourself

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

how would i DDOS my self xD

you're a kid to freaking bad. deal with it till you can run things how you like when you are older. 

you're a kid to freaking bad. deal with it till you can run things how you like when you are older. 

you dont understand i got 2 assignments due and i cant do any thing on them cause i cant get on the internet and my mum dosnt give a shit

sorry, I didn't know homework couldn't be done with out a computer. 

w

sorry, I didn't know homework couldn't be done with out a computer. 

well it cant be if your uni is online cause you live to far from any place to do uni at a university 

normaly i would just be like yes mum and do as i was told but i have had enough she doesnt care that i got 2 assignments due in 3 weeks time

w

well it cant be if your uni is online cause you live to far from any place to do uni at a university 

Interesting, how did you get into uni at 16? You must be really good.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

stop crying and do it with out a PC as millions of people have done before you. don't be that helpless kid. Always a way to get something done.

Interesting, how did you get into uni at 16? You must be really good.

Thats another thing cause of my age i was only aloud to do uni online

stop crying and do it with out a PC as millions of people have done before you. don't be that helpless kid. Always a way to get something done.

ok then how do i do a ONLINE uni course with 2 ONLINE assignments without using a computer

Your mom knows how to change router settings?

Woah...

yeah silly me showed her a wile back

His. University. Is. An. Online. Only. Uni. Since. He. Lives. Too. Far. Away. From. A. Physical. One. Can't. You. Read?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

but the router is in her room if i tern the power of to her room i still dont have internet

Thats another thing cause of my age i was only aloud to do uni online

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally? 

While I call BS/10

Do you know what sort of encryption protocols was used? (WEP/AES/WPA...)

but the router is in her room if i tern the power of to her room i still dont have internet

No but when she goes to reset the breaker you could take the router and change the password when you plug it in via ethernet 

Lmao. Your mums a dick. I dont understand why you cant convince her you have actual school work to do. Install a virus on her computer so she cant even use the internet at all.