Need any form of help on purchasing a pair of good earphones

UnicornStrength

Hi, I was looking to purchase a pair of earphones and I don't want to cheap out on them. My reason for this is because I'm sick and tired of wearing my headphones, as good as they sound. It messes up my hair and leaves a bump on it, but the main problem is that my headphones get really oily and when I rest it on top of my computer, it leaves the oil on it and as the days pass by, the oil starts adding onto each other and goes on my hair and long story short, it messes me up. That's why I'm looking for some nice sounding earphones that sound as good or better than some quality headphones. I was also planning on buying a microphone that I can put on my table and it won't get in the way. I've heard that blueyeti's are nice but I'm no expert on what to choose. I have seen some earphones that have built in microphones but I doubt that they are any good. Anyway, I would appreciate it if any of you can help me with either finding a new earphone or microphone, or both. I'm looking around $100 for the earphone and around the same preferably lower for the microphone, if there really are earphones that are good sounding and have a good mic, then I will obviously be willing to pay more. Thank you.

I also forgot to mention, I do not want anything wireless, and I plan on only using it for my computer, I am not interested in portable or earphones that are optimal for any phone.

Maybe buy a pair of Philips shp9500s, they have almost no treble, are extremely comfortable and light and open back.

The cable is detachable so you could add something like a v moda boom mic if you don't need the greatest mic quality.

i dont know about the oil but the material for the headband is mesh like so it might be fine