Could we have a LinusCatTips Chapter under OffTopic?

Dear LTT Admins

I would like to have a LinusCatTips and other Cat Owners Chapter under OffTopic, I think quite a lot of LMG Employees have cats themselves. So we all could post topics about our cats. Because more Heads have more Ideas or even a good solution to a Hardware or Software Problem of our furry "Children" with paws :)) Below you find a picture of my cat Newton. He is 12 years old

Since I learned that Rocket ran away I am quite worried about Rumble  and I just can't get it out of my head . But I hope so much he is doing well and is not too bored without his brother at his side. I hope that Rocket

Thank you very much for your consideration.

With kindest regards

Kathrin Hausermann

photo_1505742693281.jpg

i dont see the picure of your cat tho

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Why? Its cats, It dosent need a whole topic. Just 1 thread

Specs:

Gaming PC: i5 3570, 16GB 1600MHz, GTX 780 3GB, Transcend 128GB, WD 500GB, Seagate 500GB, Thermaltake 600W Smart, S340 w/ RGB, Windows 10 Pro

Server: Xeon E5 2650, 12GB 1600MHz ECC, 8400GS, WD 2TB + 1TB + 1TB, EVGA 500B 500W, Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: Macbook Pro Retina 2013, i7 4558U, 8GB 1600MHz, Intel Iris Pro 1.5GB, Apple 256GB NVME, Mojave

Internet: $70/month For 500/100, Actually get 525/102

6 minutes ago, haeusermannanna said:

Dear LTT Admins

I would like to have a LinusCatTips and other Cat Owners Chapter under OffTopic, I think quite a lot of LMG Employees have cats themselves. So we all could post topics about our cats. Because more Heads have more Ideas or even a good solution to a Hardware or Software Problem of our furry "Children" with paws :)) Below you find a picture of my cat Newton. He is 12 years old

Since I learned that Rocket ran away I am quite worried about Rumble  and I just can't get it out of my head . But I hope so much he is doing well and is not too bored without his brother at his side. I hope that Rocket

Thank you very much for your consideration.

With kindest regards

Kathrin Hausermann

feel free to start a thread, for example, there is a thread of cars

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

14 minutes ago, newcbomb said:

Why? Its cats, It dosent need a whole topic. Just 1 thread

HOW DARE YOU!

ORANGE SCREEN WINDOWS 10 VALUE OVER TIME - PC VS MAC

Spoiler

i5 7600k @ 5.0 GHz xD

Corsair H60 with Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

MSI Z270-A Pro Motherboard

EVGA 1050 Ti SC

16 GB Corsair DDR4 @ 2400 MHz

500 GB Sandisk 950 PRO - Windows 10, Elementary OS, Zorin OS

500 GB Sandisk 850 PRO

1 TB WD Blue

Corsair CX750

1 x Corsair AF120 Quiet Red Led

Rosewell Tyrfing Case

Spoiler

EliteBook 8570w
i7 3720QM @ 2.6 GHz
Quadro K1000M
24 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
250 GB SanDisk 850 EVO - Elementary OS, Windows 10, Debian

Spoiler

i5 3470 @ 3.2 GHz
EVGA 750 Ti SC
8 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz
240 GB SanDisk - Windows 10, Linux Mint

18 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i dont see the picure of your cat tho

I attached a picture of Newton.

I am not sure If I am allowed to open a chapter in the Forum. I think I do not have this admin privilege,

18 minutes ago, haeusermannanna said:

I attached a picture of Newton.

i can see it now :D cute cat

10 minutes ago, haeusermannanna said:

I am not sure If I am allowed to open a chapter in the Forum. I think I do not have this admin privilege,

you dont have any admin privlages but you could start and off topic thread about cats

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016