New full tower case?

OneGun

Hey guys i am looking to upgrade my computer and i want a new case.I am torn between the good airflow of the Azza Genesis and the Window on the Storm Stryker.I plan on buying a titan in april and would kinda like to be able to show it off but i also want it to stay cool in my computer.Seems the Azza has better cooling.Any have any recommendations on a full tower case?I kinda like the white cases with blue leds..

Thank you

The Azza 9000 does look like a great option; great cooling, looks, can show off titan by flipping motherboard to see the heat sink (not the pcb).

Personally I am going to purchasing a Corsair 900D in the summer (launching soon) so I've done my research on that case and it is said to have very good air cooling and water cooling capabilities. To match your preferences the nzxt phantom 820 comes in white with blue leds that look gorgeous if you don't mind that some of the case is made of plastic and not metal.

Either way you go I'd love to hear on your choice and maybe even see it in the build log section of the forums :D

Hey,

So I am just curious, why the choice in a full tower not a mid? What are your evil plans for the case? lol

Main Rig: Mainboard: Asus P8Z77 Pro Processor: Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz (Swiftech H220) Memory: G-Skill Sniper Series 16GB 1866MHz Video Card: Asus GTX660 Ti Drives: 500GB (Western Digital HDD) 120GB (OCZ Agillity SSD) 1TB (Western Digital HDD) 1TB (Seagate Barracuda HDD) 120GB (Kingston SSD) PSU: Corsair TX 850 OS: Windows 7 Premium 64-Bit Monitor Type: 26" Asus & 52" Samsung Smart TV

Laptop: Dell XPS 17" - CPU: Intel i7-2720QM 2.2GHz Memory: 16GB (stock) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M Drives: x2 500GB Features: BlueRay Drive, JBL Speakers, 3D Monitor

I just want good airflow for the SLI titans...

Get the HAF X 942, or the Storm Stryker. Both are decently priced cases with good airflow.

post-14768-13667862276157_thumb.jpg

post-14768-13667862279117_thumb.jpg

post-14768-13667862276157_thumb.jpg

post-14768-13667862279117_thumb.jpg

What fans will you be using on the case you choose? I get really excited about building computer :)

What color scheme are you going with?

Main Rig: Mainboard: Asus P8Z77 Pro Processor: Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz (Swiftech H220) Memory: G-Skill Sniper Series 16GB 1866MHz Video Card: Asus GTX660 Ti Drives: 500GB (Western Digital HDD) 120GB (OCZ Agillity SSD) 1TB (Western Digital HDD) 1TB (Seagate Barracuda HDD) 120GB (Kingston SSD) PSU: Corsair TX 850 OS: Windows 7 Premium 64-Bit Monitor Type: 26" Asus & 52" Samsung Smart TV

Laptop: Dell XPS 17" - CPU: Intel i7-2720QM 2.2GHz Memory: 16GB (stock) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M Drives: x2 500GB Features: BlueRay Drive, JBL Speakers, 3D Monitor

I really want a white case with blue leds.Kinda sucks the geforce logo on the titan is green but i am sure i can live with it..

What fans will you be using on the case you choose? I get really excited about building computer :)

Stock ones until i get some more money.I have 4 120mm Apevia blue led fans from my old case along with a 200mm blue led fan.What fans would you recommend?

I really like the look off this computer..

I think I remember hearing that they are not green leds and it's just a green plastic cover. Of course they could be changed with the right know how.

I think I remember hearing that they are not green leds and it's just a green plastic cover. Of course they could be changed with the right know how.
I am sure i could figure it out.Good call.When i get the card in 2 weeks i will let you know how it works out.Blue Nvidia led light on the side would be sweet........