Is this a bad back light bleed?

Chennaiyen

I noticed this back light bleed in my monitors and want to know how bad is it and Should I change my monitors? 

090B82E4-93B1-4FC3-B9E9-B8E6D36BEFD0.jpeg

67125233-EAE6-4269-8DA4-7DCD0DC346C4.jpeg

C97B7681-3D7D-4B61-90B4-94AA7090E5DB.jpeg

9E46DB18-61EF-4934-8BA4-9B3C488E6A4E.jpeg

A9F89EB9-A743-4AAA-BF9D-A8593B9E987E.jpeg

its called backlight bleed and not black light,and damn that looks horrible

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

2 minutes ago, McHox said:

its called backlight bleed and not black light,and damn that looks horrible

I think some of it is IPS glow. 

well that looks pretty bad

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well that looks pretty bad

Ok, looks like I have to change the monitors. 

Which would be a good buy? Need 27inch 1440p less response time and probably over 100hz. 

2 minutes ago, Chennaiyen said:

Ok, looks like I have to change the monitors. 

Which would be a good buy? Need 27inch 1440p good less time and probably over 100hz. 

well i am super not the person to ask. i just buy whatever i find on the used market tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

49 minutes ago, Chennaiyen said:

I think some of it is IPS glow. 

yeah I'm thinking there's nothing actually broken with those monitors , they just kind of suck

32 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well i am super not the person to ask. i just buy whatever i find on the used market tbh

Not a problem. 

27 minutes ago, emosun said:

yeah I'm thinking there's nothing actually broken with those monitors , they just kind of suck

The latest TN panels with G-sync, 144hz, 1ms are they a good buy?