Best Headset to use on PC AND console that will switch fast between?

I have a gaming PC I use mostly everyday and I am planning on getting an Xbox One(Halo is my first love and COD is better on console since more friends play on there) and Black Friday is coming up and I want a new headset and my question to you my friends is, Which is the best headset (preferably 7.1 surround on at least on PC) where I can switch between PC and console the fastest? I dont care if it wireless or wired, i just want one where I wont take 5 min connecting and disconnecting cables to one another. 

Get a switch. Multiple inputs one output, select the one you want, very quick to change

One S controllers have a headset jack on them, just swap the cable between the devices, shouldn't take more then a few seconds depending on how hard it is to plug into your PC.

cloud II works just fine on pc and consoles. I tested it on the ps4 and ps3, It should work just fine on xbox as well.

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

On 11/5/2017 at 11:41 AM, xGGAx said:

cloud II works just fine on pc and consoles. I tested it on the ps4 and ps3, It should work just fine on xbox as well.

It works on Xbox also.

On 11/5/2017 at 7:41 PM, xGGAx said:

This, Cloud 2s are very solid. Just FYI, 7.1 on headphones is a gimmick and should not be counted as a feature. A lot of gaming headphones use it as marketing rubbish but it ruins your sound quality.

That's an F in the profile pic

On 11/3/2017 at 8:40 PM, r4tch3t said:

Get a switch. Multiple inputs one output, select the one you want, very quick to change

Could you suggest one that you have found? I haven't been able to find an audio switch that can also send a microphone input as well as recieve audio, if that's even possible.

Also sorry for slow reply.  In new Zealand so probably opposite time zones.