Looking for a classy not "gamer" looking case.

DjArtifact

I'm looking to totally rebuild my system but I can't find the right case. I want something that looks fairly respectable so it doesn't attract a lot of attention and odd looks when my girl friend or family is over. No LEDS no aggresive looks nothing like that, basically something that looks like a basic Dell or HP tower that can still fit something like a Phanteks or NH-D14 and have decent cooling performance.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Look up the Corsair 600t it looks like a pretty nice case..

Yeah I looked at that one but It has a window which I don't really like.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Fractal Design: Define/Define XL

Bitfenix: Ghost, Shinobi/Shinobi XL

Coolermaster: Silencio

Corsair: Obsidian

Antec: P280

Silverstone: Fortress 2 (FT02)

I'm pretty sure all of those will be able to fit a large CPU heatsink.

something like the Fractal Design R4, they have both windowed and non window versions, also by Fractal is the Arc Midi the non R2 version doesn't have a window, Corsair Carbide series are also pretty nondescript, or something like the Antec 302 although I'm not sure how big of a cooler that one can fit. Hope that helps.

I'm looking to totally rebuild my system but I can't find the right case. I want something that looks fairly respectable so it doesn't attract a lot of attention and odd looks when my girl friend or family is over. No LEDS no aggresive looks nothing like that' date=' basically something that looks like a basic Dell or HP tower that can still fit something like a Phanteks or NH-D14 and have decent cooling performance. [/quote']
Yeah I looked at that one but It has a window which I don't really like.

If you are looking at the 600T, do note that the window can be changed to a screen mesh.

img0349s.jpg[/url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/img0349s.jpg/]

If you are just unhappy with the size of the window, Fractal makes amazing clean looking cases.

Some of my favorites are:

http://www.fractal-design.com/?view=product&category=2∏=107 - Choice with color scheme needs to be right and very tidy cable management needs to be done.

http://www.fractal-design.com/?view=product&category=2∏=112 - Doesn't have a window, but sexy.

Of coarse there are other brands, just let us know what are some necessities in the case that you need, and I'll search. (example; windowed? Cover panel for the front? USB 3.0 front panel? ect.)

EDIT: Sorry, still new to this forum, need to try and figure out these links. Can't seem to get the links to work. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong lol.

I highlight > Click Link > Paste my URL > Shows up during editing, but when I click save it goes away.

Main Rig: Mainboard: Asus P8Z77 Pro Processor: Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz (Swiftech H220) Memory: G-Skill Sniper Series 16GB 1866MHz Video Card: Asus GTX660 Ti Drives: 500GB (Western Digital HDD) 120GB (OCZ Agillity SSD) 1TB (Western Digital HDD) 1TB (Seagate Barracuda HDD) 120GB (Kingston SSD) PSU: Corsair TX 850 OS: Windows 7 Premium 64-Bit Monitor Type: 26" Asus & 52" Samsung Smart TV

Laptop: Dell XPS 17" - CPU: Intel i7-2720QM 2.2GHz Memory: 16GB (stock) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M Drives: x2 500GB Features: BlueRay Drive, JBL Speakers, 3D Monitor

Corsair 600t you can buy one without the window. Also look at the 650d it looks classy and is supposed to reduce sound.

Silverstone FT02

Great for air cooling and highly dust resistant

Look for something low end from Corsair and pretty much any big case from Fractal Design. They all look very minimalistic and sleek.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

Yeah, you should really check out Fractal's cases, especially the R4 and R2XL. Very classy looking cases, especially the ones with the titanium finish for the front.

Yeah' date=' you should really check out Fractal's cases, especially the R4 and R2XL. Very classy looking cases, especially the ones with the titanium finish for the front.[/quote']

I would also suggest the r4. It looks awesome!

Look at the Fractal Design R4

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Look no further than the Fractal Design Define R4, or if you prefer airflow over silence then look for the Arc R2 from the same manufacturer. Great-looking cases that are built well for a good price.

Get the Corsair 900D, you will get great cooling, and its a well built steel case. Its expensive however, it is worth the money. Also, its only as flashy as you make it, so if you want that Dell/HP look you can have it.

post-14768-13667862311745_thumb.jpg

post-14768-13667862311745_thumb.jpg

After looking at the cases you guys listed I will probably go with the fractal arc mini for the awesome airflow and small form factor. Thanks for the recommendations guys!