Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snooli

FloatPlane without PayPal?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I don't have a PayPal account, and I don't want one. Is it possible to subscribe to floatplane using a regular debit card?

I know it has been promised, that the new site will support card payments, but I'd rather lock into the $3/month $30/year deal, as from what I understood, once the new site launches, it will be more expensive. So do I have to create a fake card using privacy.com to register a PayPal account so that I can buy 1 or 2 months of floatplane before the site launches? If there's no way to pay via a card, can we get like a one week window on the new site to lock into the $3/month deal?

Impossible. They only way to do it is hook up your bank account to paypal. There is no way in doing that with the forum at the moment.

It wasn't me I swear. 

I am not responsible for any damages or problems to your device or object. 

Specs:
Core i5 10400F

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 2633MHz

ASUS STRIX ROG Z490-E

NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB

WD BLACK 500GB NVMe, 1 TB WD Black Hard Drive, 3 x Seagate Barracuda (Raid 0)

SeaSonic II 520 Watt Modular

Lian Li O11D-W XL

Corsair Glaive RGB

Logitech G613

if they said it will happen when the site launches youll have to wait till the site launches , or they would have it already  

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

-messed up-

It wasn't me I swear. 

I am not responsible for any damages or problems to your device or object. 

Specs:
Core i5 10400F

Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 2633MHz

ASUS STRIX ROG Z490-E

NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB

WD BLACK 500GB NVMe, 1 TB WD Black Hard Drive, 3 x Seagate Barracuda (Raid 0)

SeaSonic II 520 Watt Modular

Lian Li O11D-W XL

Corsair Glaive RGB

Logitech G613

What is your problem with paypal? Just hook your card up to it and use it, not that big of a deal.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

PayPal is perfectly fine. Super secure and you only have to use it for this if you don't want to regularly use it.

Currently have a Zotac Amp 1080 TI with a Ryzen 5 3600.

Nothing fancy but it does well for 4k gaming.

18 hours ago, Ashiella said:

What is your problem with paypal?

I have multiple cards. Some might be from different countries and also I'm not a fan of Paypal.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

iPhone 8 Plus (Mid 2019 to present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2018 - present with 2019 GPU upgrade and 2020 RAM upgrade and 2020 HDD upgrade) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 (2020) ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 6TB HDD (2020) , NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

16 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

I have multiple cards. Some might be from different countries and also I'm not a fan of Paypal.

Okay, understandable, but why is it, if you only have one card, in the us, whats wrong with paypal then?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

New payment system is coming, but there's no real eta. Most likely in few next moths.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Would appreciate other options as well. Paypal does not allow subscriptions in certain countries for legal reasons (Germany and China), so I'm all out of luck :(

18 minutes ago, _hANSI said:

Would appreciate other options as well. Paypal does not allow subscriptions in certain countries for legal reasons (Germany and China), so I'm all out of luck :(

There is a non-subscription version of PayPal currently available to users who use a billing address in Germany or China, but aside from that there will be more payment options when the new site launches.

HTTP/2 203