Finally getting an Android phone, but I need a little help picking one out.

ramencupofjoy

What I'm looking for:

- A good screen of course

- Daydream support (because there's no way in hell i'm spending 700 dollars on a Vive)
- Mostly untainted Android

- Good rear camera.

- Ability to drive moderate-impedance headphones (mine are 50 ohms so that's not really a difficult feat at all)
- Good-ish processor

What I want but can still live without:
- High refresh rate

- Small bezels

s8 or pixel 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

8 minutes ago, ramencupofjoy said:

- High refresh rate

Only phone I know with a refresh rate higher than 60Hz is the new Razer Phone (120Hz).

Razer Phone lol

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

17 minutes ago, anthonyjc2010 said:

I guess the Pixel 2 or the Pixel 1 XL. If you are really set on Daydream - hate to break it to you but the experience is very... unimpressive - you're options are limited. If you want  a stock-like phone with daydream support, you're stuck with either the Pixels , Moto Z, Z Force,  or the Z2 Force... and I wouldn't recommend any of the Moto phones for their unimpressive cameras... so back to what I said at the beginning, the Pixels are your only option,

The s8 has support

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Personally i use the Note8 and the camera is really good. If your looking for a VR headset then don't get daydream get a Gear VR or something else. I have used the Gear VR and its not a bad experience. If you get the note8 you will have the wait for the new gear VR but the current one works with S8 handsets

Well, the only choice that comes to mind is the Moto Z2 Force but the dongle is incapable of driving great cans.

The other choice is the LG V30, which doesn't run the untainted version of Android you're after.

The recently announced Razer phone has great hardware and nearly stock Android, but it's likely not Daydream compatible.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1