Ram issue

I've been having this issue with my ram sticks ever since I reset my bios settings back to their default values. I'm currently using an A320M Gaming Pro motherboard with 16 gb of DDR4 ram but half is reserved for the hardware. I've tried changing the amount of ram through the msconfig but after restarting the values get set back to default and I'm stuck at 8 gb of usable ram. Plez help. 

image.png

Update: I tried swapping DIMM slots. The computer won't post if I have just 1 stick in the second slot but it registered that it's there if I have both sticks in.

1 minute ago, Lowhill40 said:

Update: I tried swapping DIMM slots. The computer won't post if I have just 1 stick in the second slot but it registered that it's there if I have both sticks in.

Have you tried that one slot with both your DIMMs to see if the RAM or slot is the issue?

Either way, this will be an RMA thing.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

On 11/1/2017 at 3:25 PM, Minibois said:

Have you tried that one slot with both your DIMMs to see if the RAM or slot is the issue?

Either way, this will be an RMA thing.

When i have both sticks in it registers that I have 2 ram sticks in and I have 16 gb but half is reserved for the bios