Which Assassin's Creed is the best of the series?

KuJoe

Best AC Game  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which AC is the best?

• Assassin's Creed
    • Assassin's Creed II
    • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    • Assassin's Creed Revelations
    • Assassin's Creed III
    • Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
    • Assassin's Creed Rogue
    • Assassin's Creed Unity
    • Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    • Assassin's Creed Chronicles

I've never played any of the Assassin's Creed games before but I see a bunch of them on sale so I think I'll pick one up. Which do you think is the best one and why? Thanks!

-KuJoe

personally i think two is, but I also played it untill I 100% the game, I haven't with the others 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

personally i think two is, but I also played it untill I 100% the game, I haven't with the others 

Thanks, most of the articles I read said 2 was the best but they didn't go into detail into why it was better than the others. Getting some feedback from other games is much better than getting it from online articles so I appreciate the reply. :)

-KuJoe

#2, brotherhood, black flag, and rouge are my favorites. Revelations-#3-#1 were meh for me. unity was awful. Havent played the rest. Downloading Origins right now.

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

Just now, Megah3rtz said:

Downloading Origins right now.

AC Origins have been well received. I think I should buy it now.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

Thanks, most of the articles I read said 2 was the best but they didn't go into detail into why it was better than the others. Getting some feedback from other games is much better than getting it from online articles so I appreciate the reply. :)

I can say I only played 3 for like 30 minutes and never felt the need to pick it back up.

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

41 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

AC Origins have been well received. I think I should buy it now.

The combat is more than "press parry and press execute" which looks nice. I dunno about anything else but I'm more excited to try the combat than anything else. moving away from the AC2/Brotherhood combat was my least favorite part about the Assassin's creed series 

The first one and Black Flag.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Wow, Black Flag jumped into the lead on the poll and all of my friends are recommending Black Flag also so it looks like that's the one I'm buying. Thanks everybody! :D

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

Wow, Black Flag jumped into the lead on the poll and all of my friends are recommending Black Flag also so it looks like that's the one I'm buying. Thanks everybody! :D

I personally didnt like it, but its not bad

Spoiler

keep in mind it's not exactly what comes to mind when you think "assassin's creed" but it's a great game 

3 hours ago, KuJoe said:

honestly i pre-ordered the first one and and got the second one and those where awesome and had a lot of potential but i dont llike the way they crippled it over the years and now its just a bunch of flags and items and special events all over a city to collect and dont forget to buy the expansion pack x,y,z to do this mission or have this sword like its really just a shadow now of how it used to be

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I personally love Assassins Creed 3, especially the multiplayer. Same with AC4. Also one hit counter killing was a blast. Too bad every AC game is moving towards making it harder and riskier to fight multiple opponents. I loved the feeling of being better than anyone. I hate how the leveling works in Syndicate, you get totally beaten up by a dude 2-3 levels above us, he takes no damage and you get two hit killed.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

On 11/1/2017 at 6:38 AM, hey_yo_ said:

Not a fan of AC III. I liked the story of AC Brotherhood.

If I had to pick a worse protagonist for an AC game it certainly is Connor (AC III), sad because Haytham was a solid character... but Ubishit titles always lacks good main protagonist characters looking at their recent games.

Honestly story wise I simply loved reading the AC Unity novel book, but playing the game felt a bit disappointing... If I had to pick one tat I liked most it may actually be AC Revelations but it is outdated graphically nowadays so I'll vote for AC Rogue, it was an enhanced AC Black Flag after all, and I do like the arctic snowing scenarios better.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)