MY GRAPHICS CARD NEEDS HELP NOW!

Abdullah Arif
2 minutes ago, IKnight said:

Try flashing the Rx460 again? Or you could send it in under warranty :ph34r:

thats what he is trying to do, but he cant boot the system with the card attatched...

Just now, AlexTheGreatish said:

Sometimes see if I can help someone on the forum while waiting for benchmarks and such to run, although recovering an AMD card with a borked BOIS isn't exactly an easy task haha

its easy as long as you can get some visuals out of the computer :P but nice to know you stick around. what are you benchmarking? :ph34r:

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Sometimes see if I can help someone on the forum while waiting for benchmarks and such to run, although recovering an AMD card with a borked BOIS isn't exactly an easy task haha

Wait you don't benchmark from the same machine you go on LTT with right?... 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

its easy as long as you can get some visuals out of the computer :P but nice to know you stick around. what are you benchmarking? :ph34r:

But is it truly borked if you have visuals?  Right now the Aorus 1080 Gaming Box

2 minutes ago, IKnight said:

Wait you don't benchmark from the same machine you go on LTT with right?... 

I do all the results, writing and web browsing on the Surface Laptop while the benchmarks run on a different system

2 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

But is it truly borked if you have visuals?  Right now the Aorus 1080 Gaming Box

well there is always intergrated on Intel, and second GPU solutions :P looking forward to the Gaming Box, that thing looks sweet

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well there is always intergrated on Intel, and second GPU solutions :P looking forward to the Gaming Box, that thing looks sweet

dude this is dell im trying to restore bios of a screwed up flashO.o i unlocked it then saw the complete vid and then thought better of it and reestarted my pc. ran ati win flash wchich i stopped.  then its not posting:Sim getting the creeps. my parents would kill me if they found out that i was experimenting on a 15000 PKR card.PLZ HELP ME!!!!:o

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

-Threads merged. Please, @Abdullah Arif please do not post multiple threads about the same topic. Also, please quote or tag people in a post to respond to them.

that scared the absolute shit out of me xD lmfao

Builds:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

that scared the absolute shit out of me xD lmfao

dude its 1 am im going to sleep now. tx for ur help. appreciate it. hopefully ill talk to u tomorrow.OR go and change the card and say that i have no idea what happened:ph34r:^_^

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Howso? I don't see how it'd scare anyone.

i pressed send on my message and i poped up in the same thread but with a load of diffrent responses from people. idk it kinda freked me out :P 

Builds:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Abdullah Arif said:

dude this is dell im trying to restore bios of a screwed up flashO.o i unlocked it then saw the complete vid and then thought better of it and reestarted my pc. ran ati win flash wchich i stopped.  then its not posting:Sim getting the creeps. my parents would kill me if they found out that i was experimenting on a 15000 PKR card.PLZ HELP ME!!!!:o

I can look in the BIOS on my Dell computer tonight, there might be an option to boot off of the iGPU and then flashing should™ be pretty easy.

you probs bricked it.

you got too greedy. never flash your gpu unless absolutely needed

it's always risky, and you seemed to pay the price. 

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold