5 minutes ago, Abdullah Arif said:

so what now?

xD

Brilliant well done mate,

Now go to device manager 

Right click My PC 
Click Manage 

image.png.4559e31e8d4acaddfa2ddcfb5fbfb1b0.png

Under display adapters do you see your AMD GPU ? 

If not please screenshot and send what you see. 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

No because the Xeon doesn't have it.

His Xeon CPU does support Integrated GFX, I thought the same thing. http://prntscr.com/h4h5t7

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

also if we do manage to get your GPU working again don't flash it :P The benefits are Minor to say the least and the possible issues as you have seen can be major/gpu killing. 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

2 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

His Xeon CPU does support Integrated GFX, I thought the same thing. http://prntscr.com/h4h5t7

His motherboard has one of those small IGPU's in it. With anything server/workstation the Mobo manufacturers in this case dell often include a small igpu for those that have no use for a GPU. 

Chicken Nuggets

Just now, Hayabusa1989 said:

His motherboard has one of those small IGPU's in it. With anything server/workstation the Mobo manufacturers in this case dell often include a small igpu for those that have no use for a GPU. 

unless its just a normal motherboard expecting an I7 or whatever then you would be correct @CharminUltraStrong

Chicken Nuggets

51 minutes ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

No he can't unfortunately because his mothrrboard disables igpu when normal GPU is plugged in

Why don't we just have him rollback the driver? I've had something similar happen before, simply boot it up w/the iGPU for the display but leaving the RX460 plugged in. From there, you'd just go thru device manager, PCI devices, select the RX 460 go thru settings and roll back the driver. Hell, he can see the event details there too, to appropriately diagnose the problem.

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

Just now, CharminUltraStrong said:

Why don't we just have him rollback the driver? I've had something similar happen before, simply boot it up w/the iGPU for the display but leaving the RX460 plugged in. From there, you'd just go thru device manager, PCI devices, select the RX 460 go thru settings and roll back the driver. Hell, he can see the event details there too, to appropriately diagnose the problem.

sort of what im trying to do but his igpu disables and wont enable when a GPU is present (fucking dell man :( )

So this is why im taking him through the Remote Desktop Route.  

Chicken Nuggets

2 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Having the RX460 plugged in is what kills the iGPU. 

Chicken Nuggets

sort of what im trying to do but his igpu disables and wont enable when a GPU is present (fucking dell man :( )

So this is why im taking him through the Remote Desktop Route.  

Disabled devices should still be visible.

The Louvre

Just now, Abdullah Arif said:

should i open device manager of my pc or laptop?

PC

Chicken Nuggets

Disabled devices should still be visible.

No as in his bios locks and does not allow him to go further. 

Chicken Nuggets

1 minute ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

No as in his bios locks and does not allow him to go further. 

the driver has an exclamation mark

okay but you do see the device, that is promising, now you need to find the original bios for your GPU, 

Now would be a good time for anyone who's good with AMD Flashing to step in ? 

Chicken Nuggets

okay but you do see the device, that is promising, now you need to find the original bios for your GPU, 

Now would be a good time for anyone who's good with AMD Flashing to step in ? 

Do you have the exact model of RX460 that you have ? 

Chicken Nuggets

7 minutes ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

Would rolling back the Bios fix a botched Flash though ? Not being a dick i honestly am not sure with AMD Flashing. 

Chicken Nuggets

3 minutes ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

Would rolling back the Bios fix a botched Flash though ? Not being a dick i honestly am not sure with AMD Flashing. 

Rolling back drivers works with, pretty much, anything. I've rolled back drivers on countless botched flashes.

The Louvre

Rolling back drivers works with, pretty much, anything. I've rolled back drivers on countless botched flashes.

@Abdullah Arif try what this guy has said first. this may solve your issue. 

Chicken Nuggets

3 minutes ago, Abdullah Arif said:

asus oc 2 gb gddr5 shoul i run ati flashback?

bandicam 2017-10-31 11-07-42-394.jpg

bandicam 2017-10-31 11-07-26-186.jpg

Not yet, try what @CharminUltraStrong said first . 

Chicken Nuggets

1 minute ago, CharminUltraStrong said:

how do i roll em back.:Sps dont call me noob

Just now, Abdullah Arif said:

See your 460 in the device manager? Double click it and before you click Drivers, click "Events" and send a screenshot of the most recent events so we can see what the errors are.

The Louvre

3 minutes ago, Abdullah Arif said:

IGNORE THIS FOR NOW AND DO WHAT @CharminUltraStrong suggested above :)

Not gonna call you a noob :P Maybe leave flashing for when your more experienced though, Right click on your RX460 inside device manager then click properties, 

when it comes up click the drivers tab :

image.png.58c72af6d7eecabfaaccacc762acc8ac.png

not sure why mines got the option disabled but if this option exists click roll back driver. 

Chicken Nuggets