Broken power button on SP2500's

Victor Golf

Hello,

I would like some help either finding a new control pod for my SP2500's or taking the broken pod apart to fix it. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Hello,

I would like some help either finding a new control pod for my SP2500's or taking the broken pod apart to fix it. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

After much searching and research in my extensive reference library, I found the problem, It was in your post all along I have highlighted it in red for you. :P :lol:  

O.k I am not trolling just having a friendly dig and here is my actual attempt answer the original problem:

Is the power button on these a soft power button (power is always on and the button triggers a relay or other circuit to turn on the system),  or does the power button click in when it is on and protude alittle when off?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

wow.

Sorry for being non-descriptive guys. My issue is that the power button is depressed inside the housing itself.

Broken SP2500 control pod

You can see that the button itself is out of place.

I think that it is not fixable because the button is tactile like a MemOK button on an ASUS motherboard. I think that the PCB design in the pod is not supported and I must have broke it.

It looks like you should be able to work the button back into the hole so it moves up and down again,  try a needle or something like that to help jimmy it into place.  If that doesn't work take the back off and reposition the buttons to sit in the hole.  It should work again once the button can move up down again.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.