Do you like the new Main page Reorganize?

TVwazhere

Do you like the new SubForums, or prefer the original layout?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new Main page Reorganize?

• Yes, I like where sub forums are organized as it makes more sense
    • No, it's too condensed/Not organized properly/I dont Like change
    • I didnt realize the main page changed

I just noticed that the Main page has been reorganized, and a lot of sub forums have been put under "Community" and pushed to the bottom, and specific sub-topics like The Work Bench and Software were pushed up. This will make these sub-topics more viewed in theory, as you have to scroll past it to get to the GPU sub-forum, the second most post count sub-forum.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I dislike the decision of mixing Hardware with former "Community" section. I don't care whats in Community, but could use hardware more often. Mainly Air cooling, but others too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Seems a bit weird that the hardware has been put to the bottom as for some people (and me) that is the main sections I use

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i9 12900K

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix

Mother Board: MSI z690 carbon WiFi

RAM: TeamSport Elite DDR5 2x16 4800mhz

Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe, 240 SanDisk SSD Plus, Crucial MX300 750GB SSD

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X

PSU: Cosrair RM850X 80+ Gold

Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p @ 165hz

Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse: Logitech G502

Sound: Sony MDR 1000x Headphones, Blue Snowball Microphone

Laptop Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus 15G

CPU: Intel i7 10875H

RAM: 16gb DDR4

Storage: 512gb NVMe, 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

i didnt notice, but now that i have i dislike it quite a bit. i really agree with @LoGiCalDrm here, the comunity and hardware sections shouldent have been merged at all... that sucks tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

All i can tell is that i have to close the tab and re-open it if i want to use this site... otherwise ill have to wait 15 seconds till it fully loads....

Noticed it this morning and was going to post a Status Update on that but wasn't sure how best to put it...  Feels more disorganized though with having Hardware mixed in with Community stuff at the bottom.  Wasn't sure if this was just something they were working on with an update or what.

I can understand why some other moves have been made. Troubleshooting and NB&P should be close to top. Putting FP at top and creating new member group for Bitwit subscribers is prepping for Kyle's arrival to platform.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

What reorganisation? :ph34r:

(It actually wasn't me though)

I had assumed this was *points finger* YOUR DOING

... but that you just hadn't made an announcement about it yet. 

Therefore I'm assuming you voted "I didnt know it changed"? :D 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I liked it more before. People will always go to “the hub” sections. But things like hot deals and community reviews should be getting more views and traffic. Espically the reviews, they’re usually pretty good and have good discussions going, but are more often then not pretty empty. 

Also didn’t this happen ages ago with the forms new look? (IPv6 was it??) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

45 minutes ago, Nup said:

I liked it more before. People will always go to “the hub” sections. But things like hot deals and community reviews should be getting more views and traffic. Espically the reviews, they’re usually pretty good and have good discussions going, but are more often then not pretty empty. 

Also didn’t this happen ages ago with the forms new look? (IPv6 was it??) 

For me it just happened this afternoon

7 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

For me it just happened this afternoon

Is it still the reorganized version for you?

I'm seeing the old layout right now ... browser cache fluke or was it reverted?

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

Is it still the reorganized version for you?

I'm seeing the old layout right now ... browser cache fluke or was it reverted?

I am now on my home computer and it is in the original format.....

*X files music plays in the background*..... WHAT COLOR IS THE DRESS!?!?!?!?!