Shift Key stabilizer bar

So i've had this issue for awhile but turned a blinded eye because it only recently got to a point where it's starting to become really frustrating. Time to time when i press the shift key down, the stabilizer bar some how prevents it from pressing down all the way. Im guessing it was not made properly to stay out of the way under the hooks, so my question is, can i just get rid of the damn thing? or will this cause more problems? 

The shift key will become unusable without the stabiliser. Try taking it out and re-mounting it again.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Hate to break it to you buddy, but the stabilizer is only good for keeping it stable. It's very much usable without it unless you get really butt hurt over moderately uneven keys.

The shift key will become unusable without the stabiliser. Try taking it out and re-mounting it again.

I do suggest making sure it's mounted properly, compare it to your other shift's stabilizer if you're under the assumption the wire is bent.