Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Linus & Dmitry screwed Luke & Jay so hard :)

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

How many parts will this scrapyard wars have? If there's only one part left I'm signing up for floatplane club

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

1 hour ago, Jeroen45 said:

How many parts will this scrapyard wars have? If there's only one part left I'm signing up for floatplane club

Only four parts this time

Linus you evil troll. Calling Luke's number pretending you're a buyer, messing with him for a bit but being clear it's a prank? Perfectly fine. Making him and Jay waste hours while in a competition where time is critical? Not cool! Seriously, not cool! If I were Luke/Jay, I would be incredibly pissed off.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

I think the i7 960 will seriously bottleneck a two-way 980ti SLI. It has worse single-core performance than an r3 1200. Same goes for the w3670 they're trying to get, which is the same thing with two extra cores and (probably) a locked multiplier. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they would have had better gaming performance by sitting on their asses and ordering everything online.

Spoiler

1509272876-scrapyardwars.png

39 minutes ago, InertiaSelling said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they would have had better gaming performance by sitting on their asses and ordering everything online.

Depends. That list of yours is in USD or CAD? ;-)

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

26 minutes ago, InertiaSelling said:

CAD indeed.

Well then, yea - it does seem like it would be a convenient choice but then we wouldn't have all that fun here, right? ;-)

The higher you get with the allocated budget the more the official retail route seems to pay off. It wasn't the case in the 300 budget, I think.

BTW. are Luke and Jay really planning on not eating anything? We could see the meticulous analysis on the other team's side but they either eat/buy food off camera or really decided to forego eating xD 

In which case it amazes me how well composed they are at this point.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

SKRAPYERD WERS!

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

So, where is part 4? Its says at the end of Part 3 that we can watch the next part here on floatplane.

The length of these are just getting absurd. They're fun to watch, but we don't need 5 hours per scrapyard wars!

Why was I redirected here from the scrapyard wars ep4 video?

Also the description in the scrapyard wars ep4 video is like copy and paste from the previous episodes, This is the finale of scrapyard wars season 4. Can you please check/proofread your description of your videos. 

Sign up for Floatplane and watch the FINALE of Scrapyard Wars NOW: https://linustechtips.com/main/store/...

On 10/29/2017 at 6:30 AM, InertiaSelling said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like they would have had better gaming performance by sitting on their asses and ordering everything online.

Reveal hidden contents

1509272876-scrapyardwars.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of even having scrapyard wars in the first place?

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

dremel wasn't part of the budget. I thought everything was suppose to come out of the budget? 

Can we get an actual breakdown in parts? I'm still confused about what GPU Luke and Jay ended up using.

Comparing specs should be done on every scrapyard wars.