New Gaming PC, need advice

Wyndmere

Hello everyone, i am building a new gaming PC as my old one is almost 10 years old. It is hard to find parts where i live and i know the parts i've picked are not ideal. But i would like to know your thoughts on the build and what you would change. Maybe i will be able to find the parts that you suggest :) . Thanks in advance!

GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC (already own it, will be upgraded in the future) 
MOBO: MSI B350 PC Mate
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
CASE: Cooler Master Masterbox 5 Lite
Storage: WD Blue 1 TB
SSD: PNY 240 GB SATA III
MEM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz
PSU: EVGA B3 550W 80+ Bronze

That is a respectable build

get a corsair CX instead, the B3 has big issues with overpower protection. otherwise pretty nice build.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

get a corsair CX instead, the B3 has big issues with overpower protection. otherwise pretty nice build.

Hmm, i was thinking about the B3 because i get a 5 year warranty from the producer, while if i get a CX i will get 1 year warranty from my local seller.

2 minutes ago, Wyndmere said:

Hmm, i was thinking about the B3 because i get a 5 year warranty from the producer, while if i get a CX i will get 1 year warranty from my local seller.

what other units does your store has? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

what other units does your store has? 

the Corsair CX550M, EVGA B3 550W and the Seasonic M12II-520 Evo 80+ BRONZE have the same price.

1 minute ago, Wyndmere said:

the Corsair CX550M, EVGA B3 550W and the Seasonic M12II-520 Evo 80+ BRONZE have the same price.

anything for slightly more? the CX will be the best out of the lot.

Nice build overall... may i know where you live? So i can compare the prices and possibly feel better about the pricing in my place or just feel downright shit. 

I live in Albania, this will cost me around 830 Euros, which is 975 USD. I think you're feeling pretty good :P

9 minutes ago, Wyndmere said:

I live in Albania, this will cost me around 830 Euros, which is 975 USD. I think you're feeling pretty good :P

Without the card or with? If without thats pretty expensive i agree but if not then not bad i guess, probably at the same level of expensiveness as my country (not a proper word)

Just now, KyberKylo77 said:

Without the card or with? If without thats pretty expensive i agree but if not then not bad i guess, probably at the same level of expensiveness as my country (not a proper word)

Without the card :). You should see some other stores in my country selling PCs with GTX 1050 for 1800 euros lul.

7 minutes ago, Wyndmere said:

Without the card :). You should see some other stores in my country selling PCs with GTX 1050 for 1800 euros lul.

Oh shit lol... in that case i think you should try https://www.bhphotovideo.com i buy some parts there if theyre too expensive in my country. It boggles me that a foreign us website is cheaper even after shipping costs.

On 10/24/2017 at 11:17 AM, herman mcpootis said:

anything for slightly more? the CX will be the best out of the lot.

What about the Corsair Vengeance 550M? How does it compare to the others units i wrote?

Just now, Wyndmere said:

What about the Corsair Vengeance 550M? How does it compare to the others units i wrote?

very good unit, get that.

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

very good unit, get that.

Thank you for the help and sorry for the late reply, much appreciated! For some reason, the Vengeance 550m is cheaper than the other PSUs.