Liquid cooling ATX Mid/Full tower.

Greetings.

I'm currently browsing the market for some of the better cases compatible with liquid cooling. I'm currently using a Mastercase Pro 5 which, while usable, is a bit lacking. While searching, I figured I would ask this community what their thoughts are on the subject. 

My requirements:

1. ~$100-250.
  2. Vertical GPU mount.
  3. Tempered glass side panel. 
  4. Support for either a 120mm/240mm/360mm radiator setup OR a 120mm/240mm/240mm setup.
  5. Basement for the power supply or a power supply shroud.
  6. ATX Mid or Full tower.
  7. Able to hold two 2.5" drives and two 3.5" drives.
  8. *Optional: Comes in white.

Any help finding something like this would be greatly appreciated.

44 minutes ago, AutonomousRedux said:

Greetings.

I'm currently browsing the market for some of the better cases compatible with liquid cooling. I'm currently using a Mastercase Pro 5 which, while usable, is a bit lacking. While searching, I figured I would ask this community what their thoughts are on the subject. 

My requirements:

1. ~$100-250.
  2. Vertical GPU mount.
  3. Tempered glass side panel. 
  4. Support for either a 120mm/240mm/360mm radiator setup OR a 120mm/240mm/240mm setup.
  5. Basement for the power supply or a power supply shroud.
  6. ATX Mid or Full tower.
  7. Able to hold two 2.5" drives and two 3.5" drives.
  8. *Optional: Comes in white.

Any help finding something like this would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly? I would knock the Vertical GPU mount. Sure it looks great but it's not worth the performance hit that you take from having almost no room between the glass and the card

cooler master h500p gpu thermals only

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3081-cooler-master-master-case-h500p-review-poor-quality-and-airflow/page-2

(The H500P is just the most detailed example, thats why I linked it)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 hours ago, AutonomousRedux said:

Isn't that air cooled performance? 

Yes, this is air cooled. If you're going water though, this is a great option!

The problem right now is that most of the cases I can think of check all but one box off your list, for example. The thermaletake 31 series (core/supressor/view) all have vertical GPU mounts but dont have basements... 

The Mastercase 5T is a bit overpriced, but it would work otherwise

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

17 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Snip

Basically, I'm looking for a Magnum SM8, only with a basement like the mastercase 5. Not the Merlin because it doesn't come with a shroud, although I could probably make one out of acrylic.