Choosing a uninterruptible power supply

First off, I'm putting this thread here since this topic seems the most appropriate and I can't find any other posts about uninterruptible power supplies. 

As the title suggests, I'm looking to purchase a UPS for my desktop pc. Linus made a few videos about UPS' about a year ago, and the ones on the NCIXcom channel were never a thing..... The internet gave me some information, but they didn't seem exactly tailored to personal computers, or higher end/custom pc's. 

My 'setup':

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770

RAM: 8GB (4 x 2GB) of OEM Samsung (hch9), overclocked to I think 1.55V

Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Pro3

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970, overclocked to 1075Mhz core, 1475Mhz memory

Storage 1: Intel 530

Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

PSU: XFX Pro 750W Black Edition, 80+ Gold

Monitor: 27 inch LED LCD

Speakers: Edifier M3300SF 

I don't know the power draw of my computer, can't get a hold of a watt meter. No, not going to buy one....

I was looking at this particular UPS, CyberPower CP685AVR (line interactive, 685VA, 390W).

I don't intend this UPS to do anything more than provide clean(er) power and enough time for me to shut down the PC properly, basically the point of UPS'. So no, I don't need or want to continue using my computer on battery after a power outage. 

My questions are:

1. Would this UPS even turn on/start/run with this equipment plugged into it?

2. Is this UPS enough power for the equipment plugged into it?

3. How long would the battery last about if I was idle (surfing the web, doing light work)? Under load (Battlefield 4)? 

If more information is needed for a answer or I'm missing something, tell me.

Thanks in advance!

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

Your PC probably uses around 550W and the monitor I have no clue.

I have no idea about UPS' so sorry.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Thanks for the reply!

Anyone else?

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home