How would you deal with annoying people (People you hate/dislike)

CHKR

Have you ever met someone so annoying that you want to punch them in the face? Wish they get hurt? Or would you use other methods ?

I just suddenly wanted to know how people would deal with this and let their imaginations run wild.

Check my Steam profile for games that I play. http://steamcommunity.com/id/childish_k1ll3r/

Planned Build PcPartPicker

Most of the time I don't: I don't socialize with people I dislike, I don't talk to them, I'm not around them and if there's no choice (i.e. someone at work) I keep it to a bare minimum for function only.

And yes I've quit jobs before because I couldn't get along with my boss. I held up with my "barebones" only work stuff for as long as I could but as soon as he made work issues personal I literally walked the fuck out of the office for good that moment and only talked to the HR rep to get my last paycheck.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Subtle hints, like calling a coordinated airstrike on their house.

Kappa.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, CHILDISH_K1LL3R said:

Have you ever met someone so annoying that you want to punch them in the face? Wish they get hurt? Or would you use other methods ?

I just suddenly wanted to know how people would deal with this and let their imaginations run wild.

Simple: Karma

That and i let my imagination run wild mentally

I usually just keep my thoughts to myself and ignore them if I can. If I am forced to interact with them I usually try to just be nice but if they are a dick then I just ignore them.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

3 hours ago, CHILDISH_K1LL3R said:

Have you ever met someone so annoying that you want to punch them in the face? Wish they get hurt? 

Yeah, every AMD or Intel Fanboy 

Former Bronze Contributor 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

Im a super Italian. Kapish.

Locked.

This is far from being a useful or productive thread.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !