Why do people dislike this commercial?

ClientDigital
Go to solution Solved by Syntaxvgm,

Here's some youtube comments, from a re-upload that allows comments 

Okay, walkin'-bitch just stole a hat, and singin'-bitch is whispering like she's recording her vocals from a public toilet and doesn't want the person next to her to notice.......This is supposed to make me want an iPhone, how, exactly? >:/

I keep repeatedly watching this commercial to see what's wrong with it I just can't find out what's wrong with it it's making me uncomfortable and nerve-wracking just like the other people are saying it's not he or she that's making me uncomfortable will maybe but something about it just makes me want to look behind me and it makes me feel like somebody's watching me or something I can't explain my emotions can somebody explain please something about this commercial just makes me feel like I'm not real in another sense it does not make me feel comfortable in any way shape or form and I can't stop watching it I just feel like like she's or he is at me making me watch it

Fuck this "genderfluid" sunken-cheeked dyke and her cuckly stalker - goddamned dry-vag-worshipping enabler. I hate this crap. I hope everyone associated with this whispering singing shit gets cancer, suffers horribly, begs for salvation, and then dies.

and then a lot of comments about her being manly and apple pushing transgender people. 

My take, the camera thing looks like shit and I hate the culture of "lets take as many pictures of myself and filter them until i get one that I like", seems pretty narcissistic. Otherwise don't care. 

Laptop:           Model: 2017 MacBook Pro | CPU: i7-7820HQ | GPU: Radeon Pro 500 Series GPU| Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD | RAM: 16GB RAM

Gaming Pc:    CPU: i5-10400 | Mobo: ASUS H470-I | RAM: 16GB 2666MHz | GPU: Radeon VII 16GB |  OS: Win 10 | |  Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD

Old Gaming Pc:    CPU: i7-6700K | Mobo: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2166MHz | GPU: GTX 1080|  OS: Win 10 | | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow chroma | Mouse: Logitech MX Master |

Not sure about others but I can see why its not liked... for certain reason I will keep that to myself lest I start something unnecessary.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Okay, walkin'-bitch just stole a hat, and singin'-bitch is whispering like she's recording her vocals from a public toilet and doesn't want the person next to her to notice.......This is supposed to make me want an iPhone, how, exactly? >:/

I keep repeatedly watching this commercial to see what's wrong with it I just can't find out what's wrong with it it's making me uncomfortable and nerve-wracking just like the other people are saying it's not he or she that's making me uncomfortable will maybe but something about it just makes me want to look behind me and it makes me feel like somebody's watching me or something I can't explain my emotions can somebody explain please something about this commercial just makes me feel like I'm not real in another sense it does not make me feel comfortable in any way shape or form and I can't stop watching it I just feel like like she's or he is at me making me watch it

Fuck this "genderfluid" sunken-cheeked dyke and her cuckly stalker - goddamned dry-vag-worshipping enabler. I hate this crap. I hope everyone associated with this whispering singing shit gets cancer, suffers horribly, begs for salvation, and then dies.

and then a lot of comments about her being manly and apple pushing transgender people. 

My take, the camera thing looks like shit and I hate the culture of "lets take as many pictures of myself and filter them until i get one that I like", seems pretty narcissistic. Otherwise don't care. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

This thread is going to turn into hell. I can already see it.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

23 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Can I get a link to the video?

Laptop:           Model: 2017 MacBook Pro | CPU: i7-7820HQ | GPU: Radeon Pro 500 Series GPU| Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD | RAM: 16GB RAM

Gaming Pc:    CPU: i5-10400 | Mobo: ASUS H470-I | RAM: 16GB 2666MHz | GPU: Radeon VII 16GB |  OS: Win 10 | |  Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD

Old Gaming Pc:    CPU: i7-6700K | Mobo: ASUS Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2166MHz | GPU: GTX 1080|  OS: Win 10 | | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow chroma | Mouse: Logitech MX Master |

5 minutes ago, ClientDigital said:

Can I get a link to the video?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

To me:

Singing sounds like it's synthesized, but supposed to sound natural and doing a bad job at it, particularly, it sounds like someone playing with the environment option in Realtek's audio manager.

Model is very bland, to say the least.

Shit lipsyncing.

Seriously, I feel like I'm looking at a rejected mannequin.

That blank stare.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

19 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

To me:

Seriously, I feel like I'm looking at a rejected mannequin.

That blank stare.

You should stop looking into the mirror in the morning. 

Spoiler

I mean, you're a beautiful manly/womanly squirrel...

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 minute ago, ARikozuM said:

You should stop looking into the mirror in the morning.

Bitch, I'm fabulous!

1 minute ago, ARikozuM said:

you're a beautiful manly/womanly squirrel...

And don't you forget it, Neko-kun.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Because... people just love to hate on almost everything but maybe because she's just lip syncing.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I didn't like it, glad i'm not the only one.

9 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I guess my reasons for disliking it are different from others...

I'm not even sure why I disliked it, the whole commercial just felt pretentious to me.

2 hours ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I didn't like it, glad i'm not the only one.

I guess my reasons for disliking it are different from others...

I'm not even sure why I disliked it, the whole commercial just felt pretentious to me.

that's how I felt as well. Like "Idk who you are or why but fk you"

muh specs 

All parts black