QT5core.dll

player285

What does this error "qt5core.dll" not designed for this os mean? Its from garena so i don't think its a Windows problems thank you :)

IMG-20171021-WA0000.jpg

Qt5 is a framework , like Microsoft .Net  ... it helps programmers write software which will work on Windows and Linux with minimal changes / tweaks.  That file is part of that framework.

That file is probably corrupted, or maybe you've installed a 32bit operating system and you're trying to run a 64 bit application.

Try reinstalling that software to see if it helps.

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

Qt5 is a framework , like Microsoft .Net  ... it helps programmers write software which will work on Windows and Linux with minimal changes / tweaks.  That file is part of that framework.

That file is probably corrupted, or maybe you've installed a 32bit operating system and you're trying to run a 64 bit application.

Try reinstalling that software to see if it helps.

Its on my friends computer, its a new acer laptop he bought without telling me and he had problems a few days ago so i taught him how to go into safe mode to delete garena and then he rebooted and reinstalled it, so should he reinstall it again?