Genius Manticore Keyboard + Genius DeathKnight Mouse

shadowfox26

Has anyone used these products? I cant really find any decent reviews on them. I have the Genius Mordax HS G600 Headset and it is pretty awesome. I would say up there with cosairs . However The Genius Manticore has mechanical like keys whatever that means so i was hoping to find a review on the keys but nothing. I love all the features and look of this keyboard but i was going to get my first mechanical keyboard the Cooler Master Storm Quick Fire Pro Brown Switches before i ran into this keyboard by Genius. So i really could use some opinions on it.

As for the Deathknight mouse the only reviews i have found are like i have not got this in yet but it is awesome. Which makes no sense how can you say it is awesome when you have not used it or even seen the thing in person yet ?! Now based on my history with Genius products i am sure it is going to work and probably well however it is the longjevity that concerse me . Depending on the product Genius fluxuats on build quality. Some of there products likt the Mordax Headset will last a lifetime will others like there suround speaker last only a week then the crackling makes you wanna rip your own ears off.

So if anyone has experience with these items please shine some light on them for me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823102062&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24P0YW4120&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=%C2'>

I have never seen them before, but i would advise a mechanical keyboard

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

When a company tries to over do the design it's a good sign that the product is bad.