I thought TF2 casual matchmaking was supposed to be better?

Rexem2017

So, if you (somehow) don't know already, the TF2 Jungle Inferno update was just released to the public. I just loaded up my game for the first time after the update, and I saw the new UI, so I knew it was the new update. I went to casual matchmaking and... well... sat there for at least 5 minutes, if not more. I was never assigned to a game.

I closed the game and decided to try it again about 30 minutes later. I did some offline practice on bots just to see if it worked, and it did. But, casual still took forever, and I don't have the patience to wait 15 minutes for matchmaking, especially if nothing ever happens.

Why is this happening? Is it something wrong with my internet, something wrong with my PC, or is this happening to everyone else too?

33 minutes ago, Rexem2017 said:

So, if you (somehow) don't know already, the TF2 Jungle Inferno update was just released to the public. I just loaded up my game for the first time after the update, and I saw the new UI, so I knew it was the new update. I went to casual matchmaking and... well... sat there for at least 5 minutes, if not more. I was never assigned to a game.

I closed the game and decided to try it again about 30 minutes later. I did some offline practice on bots just to see if it worked, and it did. But, casual still took forever, and I don't have the patience to wait 15 minutes for matchmaking, especially if nothing ever happens.

Why is this happening? Is it something wrong with my internet, something wrong with my PC, or is this happening to everyone else too?

I don't play TF2 anymore but i waited for 7 minutes and it did not put me in a game so i guess it is like that for everyone.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.