Official Discord/Twitch (Curse) channel

After a half hearted attempt at finding one, I noticed there wasn't an official Discord or Twitch (Curse Voice) channel.

While it's not that necessary as most questions would do better on the forum, small questions such as "when the next video is being posted on Floatplane" (the one that got me to look for a server/channel) would work nicely on it, as the answer would be simple, and hopefully received quickly.

Having a server on Discord or Twitch would require a decent amount of work, mainly on the moderation department, it still would be useful for small discussion or questions not worth enough to have a whole thread of their own.

Also, a Twitch one might the easiest to set up, as all of your moderators for your channel could extend their skills to the server. Plus it would probably be the easiest to find as on the Twitch Client there's a "join server" button, if one exists for the channel.

This has been discussed before and LMG have clearly stated that they are not interested in an Official Discord Server.

They will allow unofficial discord servers (there currently is one main one) but that's it.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, AluminiumTech said:

This has been discussed before and LMG have clearly stated that they are not interested in an Official Discord Server.

They will allow unofficial discord servers (there currently is one main one) but that's it.

ah, ok, thanks for the info!

Unofficial Discord: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/590340-unofficial-ltt-discord-server/

They do have Colton from LMG in that server, but it's still unofficial, since LMG/LTT doesn't have the manpower to moderate the chat 24/7

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I really don't understand why you need Discord to answer question of FP releases. If video is delayed over 2h of normal time slot, Nick posts note about it.

Also, search before posting?

(Believe me, there's plenty more. )

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv