i dont know what case i want!!!!

dfdfdgfdgfdgfdgfoi

hi guys i want new case but i dont know what case i want i cant find any good ones

every case i can see is flaws i watch the reviews (hardwarecanuks, gamernexus) and every case i see has problem for example:

cooler master h500p is supposed to be badly made, glass isnt angled and plastic is cheap

p400s is too small for my component

fanteks enthoo evolv atx jaystwocents said has so bad airflow he cant use his system

corsair 570x has cable management problem and bad power supply shroud 

i like how all these case look but i dont find any case like this without big problem like these

my motherboard is going to be asus amd motherboard with rgb so i look for something either with the rgb sync or no rgb at all so i can get seperate fan
i really want tempered glass atleast 1 side, power supply shroud and clean look

who can reccomend me case plz, or are these case ok?

What is the most that you would be willing to spend on a case?

s340 or s340 elite 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

3 minutes ago, dfdfdgfdgfdgfdgfoi said:

hi guys i want new case but i dont know what case i want i cant find any good ones

every case i can see is flaws i watch the reviews (hardwarecanuks, gamernexus) and every case i see has problem for example:

cooler master h500p is supposed to be badly made, glass isnt angled and plastic is cheap

p400s is too small for my component

fanteks enthoo evolv atx jaystwocents said has so bad airflow he cant use his system

corsair 570x has cable management problem and bad power supply shroud 

i like how all these case look but i dont find any case like this without big problem like these

my motherboard is going to be asus amd motherboard with rgb so i look for something either with the rgb sync or no rgb at all so i can get seperate fan
i really want tempered glass atleast 1 side, power supply shroud and clean look

who can reccomend me case plz, or are these case ok?

Dark base pro 900 is one of my favorite cases

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

Just now, aidkvndfj said:

What is the most that you would be willing to spend on a case?

i spend around 200$.. i dont mind spending up to that if it is good case with no stupid flaw

The 570X cable management is more of a cable management challenge than a disaster. That does not included the inexcusable missing AND unattainable shroud cover. Supposedly they are going to be back in decent quantities Soon™. I love the case though. I have a ton of RGB and it all fit alright. If the shroud really bothers you that much, you can just cut one out of black acrylic.

PCMR community forums would be so much more calm and collected if people would just choose function over form ...as in just get a Fractal Design Define R5 with no window

and call it a day

Photography / Finance / Gaming

2 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

Dark base pro 900 is one of my favorite cases

i like this case alot but not sure... it is very expensive. i like everything about it but it has no psu shroud :( otherwise i would get instantly

2 minutes ago, mok said:

PCMR community forums would be so much more calm and collected if people would just choose function over form ...as in just get a Fractal Design Define R5 with no window

and call it a day

well i order all my parts rgb so getting case with no window would be bad :(

Just now, dfdfdgfdgfdgfdgfoi said:

well i order all my parts rgb so getting case with no window would be bad :(

thats an opinion

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Just now, dfdfdgfdgfdgfdgfoi said:

i like this case alot but not sure... it is very expensive. i like everything about it but it has no psu shroud :( otherwise i would get instantly

You can buy one here:https://www.v1tech.com/shop/psu-covers/quiet-dark-base-pro-900-blank-psu-cover/ but it is expensive

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

5 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

The 570X cable management is more of a cable management challenge than a disaster. That does not included the inexcusable missing AND unattainable shroud cover. Supposedly they are going to be back in decent quantities Soon™. I love the case though. I have a ton of RGB and it all fit alright. If the shroud really bothers you that much, you can just cut one out of black acrylic.

i dont mind challenge but there is no cutout in power supply shroud also fans are not asus sync so i would disable them it seems like a waste
also i dont like look of front mount raidiator 

Fractal Design Meshify C

Fractal Desing Define C TG

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

Corsair 460X

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe TG (bigger)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

12 minutes ago, dfdfdgfdgfdgfdgfoi said:

i dont mind challenge but there is no cutout in power supply shroud also fans are not asus sync so i would disable them it seems like a waste
also i dont like look of front mount raidiator 

There is a cut out on the later revision, but yeah if you're not looking to be in the Corsair Link ecosystem (to control lighting) then you're going to have a challenge on your hands w/ other closed RGB ecosystem cases. MSI RGB fans are the only ones I know that play nice w/ Aura and come w/ a case.

On 21/10/2017 at 11:45 AM, Tech22 said:

Wow the price went up! I got mine in blue for 80 USD

Wow thats a large difference, how long ago did you buy it?

On 10/20/2017 at 7:49 PM, aidkvndfj said:

I haven't personally used it, but the NZXT H440 looks like it would suit your needs, it is a bit expensive ($110USD) but comes it different colors. https://www.nzxt.com/products/h440-black

I have one and it’s a stunning case but doing it again I would go for S340/ Elite for the smaller size. The biggest flaw is the acrylic window (which isn’t hard to replace with glass) and there are cases with better airflow (will still hold anything and keep it cool, while being silent) might be perfect for you OP.

That's an F in the profile pic

10 hours ago, aidkvndfj said:

Wow thats a large difference, how long ago did you buy it?

Last year at around last week

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!