High quality digital fan controller?

Hello. I bought Lamptron CM430 yesterday. And today it lies blown up next to my PC. Are there any good quality fan controller which actually don't have cables with contacts popping out of connector after connecting fan, causing shortage and blowing out device? And ones that don't have terrible cold joints on PCB and almost soldered together accidentally pins? And maybe ANY short circuit protection AT ALL? Oh almost forgot about dent fan connector on PCB sticking out under like 60 degree instead of 90... Jesus Christ this thing felt like cheap toy soldered by poor Chinese kid on rice shortage... I tested it on separate PSU and fans because I was afraid it's gonna blow out whole PC.

I need thermal sensors support and It'd be nice to have hot-plug capability as I need to connect it to 24/7 running server and I'd like to connect it without shutting down whole thing.

c5448633_bitfenix_recon_black.jpeg

(facepalm) Are you kidding me xDDD wow I'm surprised those radiators are not attached using duct tape or bubble gum... I'm not sure if it's hilarious or just sad...